DemoCreator User Guide
Export & Share
Keyboard Shortcuts - Windows
DemoAir User Guide
DemoCreator Cloud Service - Get Started
Video Creation Mode
Navigating the Cloud Service
1. The main interface of Cloud Service
2. Key features of different parts：
- Screen & Cam Recording
- Online PPT Presentation
- Quick Online Record
- Game Recording
- Online Webpage Screenshot
- Online Voice Recorder
The Main Interface
In the main interface of DemoAir you can see four plates :
- Video Creation Mode: There are four different recording modes you can choose from.
- Tool Box: You can take a screenshot of a website and get more tools related.
- Tutorial: Here you can watch the tutorial videos from social media in one click.
- User Cases: Here you can view more user cases based on your interests.
Screen & Cam Recording
In Screen & Cam Recording mode, you can choose Desktop, Current Tab, and Webcam Only from the Control Panel. You can also set Microphone, Webcam, Tab Audio, and Drawing Tools from this Panel.
Online PPT Presentation
In Online PPT Presentation recording mode, you can record the PPT presentation screen, audio, and webcam at the same time, it belongs to multitrack recording. Also, it supports you to choose the template that fits your PPT style and add text content.
Quick Online Record
In Quick Online Record recording mode, you can choose Screen Only, Webcam Only, Screen & WebCam and Audio Only. You can start recording in seconds after choosing the screen you would like to record.
By clicking Game Recording, Democreator can be opened to record your game efficiently if it is installed on your computer. If not installed, you also can download it conveniently through this link to get a more advanced game recording experience.