DemoCreator User Guide
New Demo Mode
Export & Share
Keyboard Shortcuts - Windows
DemoAir User Guide
Navigating the DemoAir
The DemoAir online toolkit is very simple to navigate. There are two places within the online toolkit that you'll become familiar with:
- The main interface of DemoAir
- Key features of different parts：
- Screen & Webcam Recording
- Online PPT Presentation
- Quick Online Record
- Game Recording
The Main Interface
In the main interface of DemoAir you can see four plates :
- Tool Bar: You can click Create to choose type of recorded video, or click My creative to view your recorded video.
- Video Creation Mode: There are four different recording modes you can choose from.
- Tutorial: Here you can watch the tutorial videos from social media in one click
- User Cases: Here you can view more user cases based on your interests.
In Screen&Webcam Recording mode, you can choose Desktop, Browser Tab, and Webcam Only from the Control Panel. You can also set Microphone, Webcam, Tab Audio, and Drawing Tools from this Panel.
Online PPT Presentation
In Online PPT Presentation recording mode, you can record the PPT presentation screen, audio, and webcam at the same time, it belongs to multitrack recording. Also, it supports you to choose the template that fits your PPT style and add text content.
Quick Online Record
In Quick Online Record recording mode, you can choose Screen Only and Webcam Only. and you can start recording in seconds after choosing the screen you would like to record.
By clicking Game Recording, Democreator can be opened to record your game efficiently if it is installed on your computer. If not installed, you also can download it conveniently through this link to get a more advanced game recording experience.