Best Free Screen Capture software for Windows10
We know why you are here because you are searching for the best application of 2021 that will make your life the easiest when it comes to video editing and screen recording. Screen recording and video editing have become a daily task for all the students, teachers, and other professional people out there.
By the end of this article, we will tell you all about the dazzling and exciting application of the year 2021 that is also trending these days. We will give you all the information about the application , its features, how it works, especially when it comes to recording the screen webcam and microphone both separately and at the same time.
We will also tell you the situations in which you would require the best video editing and screen recording solution in your life if you have never faced a situation in which you would require it. So, we urge you all to read the article till the end with all concentration.
Part1. The best application of the year 2021 for screen recording and video editing
Well, you will face hundreds of situations in your life in which you would require the best application that has the right features and tools developed for the screen recording and video editing tasks.
When we talk about the Omnicron variant, we all will second that the world is again shifting their working, learning, and meeting towards the internet.
While working, earning, or learning on the internet via online meeting applications like zoom, ms teams, etc., we will require the fantastic application that is filled with hundreds of features that help us in making the best online presentations, recording our screen, webcam, and microphone, etc.
Let us take an example of the teacher; he or she will require a screen recorder to make tutorials or lectures for their students or talk about the office-going professional people who also require the best online editing and recording tool that will help them to present their points while recording them.
A social media content creator, including vloggers, bloggers, YouTubers, gamers, requires the tool that helps them make their gameplays, social media content, vlogs, blogs, etc., all the time.
So, in this article, we will try to eradicate all your problems about how to use the best application that we will discuss below and make you understand every point listed below as quickly as possible.
Part2. Wondershare DemoCreator
DemoCreator is the best and trending application that the people have mostly loved since this pandemic has emerged. The application was developed by a well-known organization called Wondershare to ease the lives of people who are stuck in remote learning, working, and meeting.
- DemoCreator is the best application on the internet that is packed with more than five hundred video editing recourses. The application allows its users to openly and freely edit their videos with the most advanced features that are developed using artificial intelligence and machine learning models.
- You are allowed to import your multiple or single media files and add captions, annotations, transitions, texts, songs, emojis, background music, etc., to those media files. The application has more advanced features like real-time drawing, auto-editing, etc., which you will understand once you start using the DemoCreator.
- With DemoCreatpr's audio editing, you can remove, snub, fade the background noise or voices; you can also edit them, add background music, voiceovers, etc., to your videos. The application is so smart that it can also edit audio or videos using the integrated artificial intelligence models.
- Moreover, DemoCreator has the most powerful screen recorder compared with other hundreds of screen recording applications on the internet. With the recording functionality of the application, you can record your screen, webcam, and microphone at the same time and separately.
- DemoCreator has hundreds of screen recording functions like audio recording, webcam overlay, real-time drawing, scheduled recording, 24-hour long-term recording, etc. You can also add annotations, write on the screen, highlight, pan and zoom, fade-in and fade-out, magnify, etc., while recording yourselves and the screen.
Part3. How to record your screen for free
Enough of the reading or talking, let us move to the practical part of the article in which we will guide you on how to use DemoCreator to record your screen, webcam, and microphone efficiently. Believe us; the application is so easy to use.
With DemoCreator, you can record any type of video that you like to play on your computer screen. The video can belong to any social media platform like Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Vimeo, TikTok, etc., as these applications don't give us a chance to save those videos with a single button.
Moreover, when we go to professional or academic life, DemoCreator can also help us record the Zoom, Powerpoint, Ms - Teams, BlueJeans, Skype, and Discord videos with full and high-quality resolutions.
The application also allows you to record the gameplays with multiple features because the application has a separate tool to record the gameplays with dozens of gaming features.
To start recording with DemoCreator, all you have to do is download and install the application from the application's official site. The best part of the application is that it can be easily downloaded and installed on Windows, Mac, and Linux desktops.
- After installing the application, open it by double-clicking on the DemoCreatpr's icon.
- A window will appear asking you to choose between the different screen recording and video editing options. The options include Screen + Webcam, Screen Only, Game mode, Edit Video.
- After selecting any of the options of screen recording, gain a small horizontal settings window will appear asking you to configure the recording that includes Capture Area, System Audio, Microphone, Webcam, and a red button to start and stop the recording.
- From that horizontal window, you can set the screen, audio, webcam recording and frame rate, resolution when recording.
For creating dynamic recordings
- For creating the dynamic videos for creating the tutorials, lectures, etc. You can always press Shift+Ctrl+D, a taskbar that has all the options.
- There are multiple features in this taskbar that includes pen, Highlight, Circle, Rectangle, Line, Arrow, etc. You can quickly write and draw while recording.
For also recording the webcam and microphone along with the screen.
- With DemoCreator simultaneous recording, you can record the screen along with a webcam and microphone.
- Open the application and then click on the Screen + Webcam option.
- A window will appear asking you to set the Screen Resolutions, Microphone, and Webcam settings.
- Configure according to your satisfaction, and then click on the red button to start the recording.
- Click the same red button to stop the recording or press F9 to pause your recording and F10 to stop it. The same Hotkeys works perfectly fine in other screen recording options.
Part4. Advanced screen recording features for Windows and Mac users
Enough of a user guide because below are going to tell you about the advanced screen recording features of the DemoCreator that you will require while recording or editing your videos. DemoCreator has hundreds of advanced features that are developed using artificial intelligence and machine learning models, and some of them are listed below.
Diverse screen recording modes
It is an option that is barely available in other screen recording and video editing applications, yet this feature helps a lot in many ways. Diverse screen recording features give the users an opportunity to record the specific part of the screen or an entire screen. Moreover, you can also record any specific application running on your desktop.
This feature will help you a lot if you want to record the gameplays or if you are making a video tutorial or making a lecture, then recording or showing the specific part of the screen can help you efficiently.
Audio input and output recording
Suppose a case in which you want to record the sounds coming from your computer along with your voice that is recorded through the microphone, then DemoCreator also lets you do this. All you have to do is click on the Speaker icon. It will record all the voices from your desktop and give you the output after reformating.
You can also adjust this voice by just hovering over the Dots. You can also use this option to record the background vocals for your editing or recordings.
And below the Speaker icon, you can click on the Microphone icon if you also want to record your voice. Also, you can adjust the voice according to your satisfaction.
Mouse click effect
The mouse-click effect is the most-needed feature of the DemoCreator. This feature helps people a lot, especially the presenters who present the lectures or Powerpoint presentations. With this feature, you can create magnification, cursor highlight, spotlight, cursor magnify, click rings, and click sounds.
This feature lets you make the animations while recording the screen, webcam, and microphone.
Chroma-key effect(known as webcam facial recognition in DemoCreator)
The Chroma Key effect is usually in modern smartphones rather than in the applications that run on the desktops but here, DemoCreator lets the users use this feature to let the webcam automatically recognize the face while recording and adjusting the pixels or resolutions according to the face.
How to select the output folder
You can also select the output folder to upload your recording or project after editing with DemoCreator. Moreover, you can also upload your recordings on cloud platforms. All you have to do is click on the Export button.
Now, we have given you a brief input about the trending application of the year 2021 that is the DemoCreator. We have also given you the points that will help you how to use the DemoCreator. You can further explore the software after downloading or installing the application.