How to Record FaceCam with High Quality
To capture high-quality videos, you need to have a webcam that could provide great picture quality. If you want to make an impact on your viewers then, your video content must be of high quality. Apart from the video quality, the location of creating video matters a lot. You need to be in a place where there is enough light to let the viewers know what they are watching.
While creating a video, a higher quality device is always required to get the job done perfectly. The least quality of a webcam that you can use is 720p. If you want your viewers to see your content in better or higher quality then, you must use a webcam of 1080p. You need a good facecam recorder and a webcam to record facecam with high-quality.
Part1. What is a Facecam video?
A Facecam video is the one that displays your face and the content of your video at the same time. Your face appears in a corner of the video to let people know what you are saying in the video. A Facecam video is for those who make tutorials and online presentations. It helps a lot in conveying your message effectively to the viewers.
A Facecam video can only be created with a Facecam recorder. Using a Facecam video recorder, you can produce quality content and with your face in the video, people will assume it to be more reliable than others. When your facial expressions come along with the narration in the video, it becomes easier for viewers to understand.
Part2. How to Record Facecam on Windows 10 or Mac OS
The Windows and Mac supporting DemoCreator Facecam recorder is the most simple and unique tool that allows you to edit or create videos. DemoCreator is not only a Facecam recorder but a video editor as well. If you are looking for a Facecam recorder that is easy to use then, your search is over. This tool is very simple to use and provides all the functions that you need while editing or creating videos.
This software has a built-in video editor that helps in making HD Facecam recordings. You can produce flawless video content with this software. And the best part is that there is no need to learn this software if you are using it for the first time. The interface is user-friendly and beginners can use it easily.
How to Record Facecam with DemoCreator
Sometimes you have to work on projects where you need to show videos at the same time. For such a moment, you need to share webcam footage to demonstrate the working of the product. In such a case, you can record a Facecam video with DemoCreator that can record the screen and your face at the same time. Here are the steps to record Facecam with DemoCreator:
- Open the DemoCreator on your system and click the New Recording button to start recording.
- Ensure that your microphone is enabled and the webcam is set to Camera On as in the below screenshot.
- Press the Red button to begin the recording of the screen and your face (Facecam).
Key features of DemoCreator screen recorder
Here are some of the features of the DemoCreator screen recorder. Have a look at them:
- It allows you to adjust the Facecam in a round or rectangular shape as you like.
- The face recognition tool automatically recognizes the face and melts it into the video to make it more lively.
- The DemoCreator’s mirror effect allows you to flip your webcam video horizontally or vertically.
- Records the audio and Facecam at the same time.
- Enhance the quality of your video with the built-in video editor so that you could share it on social media platforms and with your friends as well.
Part3. The Steps to Use Facecam Recording Software
Have a look at these steps that would help you to use DemoCreator (Facecam recording software) to produce quality tutorials:
- First of all, download the DemoCreator on your system and install it.
- Launch the downloaded file and follow the instructions to install it properly.
- Now, set up your Facecam and enable it.
- Adjust the location of the Facecam by dragging it to the desired overlay position.
- To capture your screen and record the on-screen activities, click the New Recording button.
- Now, select the area that you want to capture in the recording.
- Do not forget to enable the webcam. It will make sure that your face is recorded as well.
- Now, click on the Red recording button to start recording your gameplay or presentation.
- Click the Stop button or simply press F10 to stop or resume the recording.
Part4. How to Record Facecam for YouTube Videos on iPhone
You might have seen Youtubers sharing the screen of their iPhones with a webcam. Did you ever wonder how they make it? Do you also want to do that with your iPhone? You can do the same thing by going to the control center then customized controls and then screen recording.
Loom is the best screen recorder for iOS. It is very easy and quick to install. The best thing is that you can use this software for free. Using Loom, you can record Facecam for Youtube videos on your iPhone. Loom has got many features that allow you to create videos on your iPhone to help your business grow. You can do marketing through these Facecam videos.
Features of Loom
This application is enriched with a lot of features. Some of them are discussed below, have a look at them:
- The fast recording feature of this application records your screen or a specific application, with or without your camera.
- When your Facecam video is completed and you have hit the stop button. A link is instantly copied to your clipboard that you can share immediately. This feature is known as instant sharing.
- With the easy editing feature, you can trim your video, add a call-to-action, and a custom thumbnail as well.
- The rich reaction feature allows the viewers to react to your videos with different emojis.
- With the control viewing feature, your video will be accessible to customized profiles.
How to Put a Facecam on a Video on iPhone
Need to add Facecam on a video on iPhone? It is very easy with Loom’s mobile video editing application on iOS. You can create amazing videos and edit some previous ones with this amazing tool from the palm of your hand.
- There are three options available; Screen + Cam, Screen Only, and Cam Only.
- If you want to put a facecam on a video on iPhone, you need to select Screen + Cam.
Part5. How to Record Facecam for YouTube Videos on Android
To record Facecam for Youtube videos on Android, you can use the Screen Recorder online platform. This one works perfectly for Android devices and allows you to capture and record your screen without downloading any software. So, if you are looking to Facecam limitless videos then, Screen Recorder is a perfect choice.
You can not only record video presentations but business meetings as well. Plus, you can also make gaming videos and much more. This free online screen recorder helps in creating and recording high-quality Facecam videos with audio. This is compatible with all your Android devices and helps in making videos with a single click.
The Screen Recorder is enriched with many useful features that are mentioned below:
- It offers plenty of layouts that you can choose to make your video engaging. You can also capture the screen with multiple layouts.
- Once your video is completed, you can edit it with the powerful video editor.
- Allows you to create perfect product demos, annotated videos, walk-through videos, and much more.
- It allows you to record important business messages, presentations, explainers, and more with no limits on duration or number of videos.
Here are the steps that will help in recording Facecam videos and upload them on youtube:
- Open the application and start a Facecam video recording by pressing the start button.
- Once you have created a Facecam video with Screen Recorder, you can save it to share with your friends.
- Preview the video before saving it to make changes if required.
- When you save the video, a link gets copied that you can share with your friends, colleagues, and students.
- To upload the video on social media websites, you do not have to open them.
- You can directly upload it to Youtube and other platforms without exiting the software.
The All-in-One Screen Recorder & Video Editor
- Record desktop screen and webcam simultaneously
- Edit recorded clips quickly with a wide range of professional tools
- Built-in plentiful templates and effects
- Export to MP4, MOV, MKV, GIF and multiple formats
If you are looking to create high-quality Facecam videos, then Facecam recorders can help a lot. DemoCreator is one such facecam recorder you can use to record facecam with high quality. We hope that this guide proves informative and valuable.