Top Best Screen Recorder with Video Editing Function
Video recording has turned out to be quite the iteration in video creation. Many content creators have considered adopting this genre to produce great content with an impressive audience output. As the genre gained influence among the people worldwide, different developers took the chance and created unique screen recording platforms. With the propagation of the technology and the genre, it was figured out that the presence of an editing platform within the screen recording feature provided the content creators with the best platform to work across and develop excellent and unique content. This article introduces you to the best options in screen recorders with a built-in video editor to determine the perfect opportunity to record your video.
Why do you need to prepare a screen recorder with a built-in video editor?
Many users question the necessity of adding a built-in video editor within a screen recording platform. Several reasons make it appropriate to have screen recorders with video editors. As you understand that screen capturing makes it convenient for users to cover everyday tasks across various platforms, the question over the quality is another primary concern presented by video creators around the world. In such cases, the need for a video editor simultaneously with a screen recorder gets significant.
A video editor's presence helps a user figure out a platform to edit their videos, add multiple transitions, and annotate it with various shapes and figures to make the recorded video attractive and alluring to the audience. As the screen recorders cover multiple features relating to the screen and the attached peripherals, it usually gets quite crucial for the user to cover all the video dynamics, from its resolution to interaction, to mark the market. Being a content creator, you should always ensure that quality can be fornicated with a screen recorder with video editing function.
Top screen recorder with the video editing function
As you understand the significance of using a screen recorder with a video editing function, it gets difficult for the user to the best platform that offers such impressive services. This article introduces a list of top-notch screen recorders that offer "create and edit screencast video" with ease.
Wondershare DemoCreator (Mac, Windows)
Multiple platforms can be marked as significant in selecting the best screen recorders with a built-in video editor. Wondershare DemoCreator offers you the perfect ground to record and edits the videos with a balanced set of tools and features to work with. It provides high-quality results through its impressive and intuitive interface.
- You can record screen, webcam, systems audio, and Mic voice simultaneously, and edit them on different tracks.
- No recording time limitation.
- It provides an exceptionally lightweight structure to work with.
- Offers a detailed library in transitions, video effects, and annotation effects.
- Consists of an advanced audio mixer with excessive video editing tools.
- Provided with green screen function.
- You can enjoy all the features in the free trial version.
- Will have a watermark on exported video (free trial version).
The All-in-One Screen Recorder & Video Editor
- Record desktop screen and webcam simultaneously
- Edit recorded clips quickly with a wide range of professional tools
- Built-in plentiful templates and effects
- Export to MP4, MOV, MKV, GIF and multiple formats
Camtasia (Mac, Windows)
Camtasia is another option when it comes to select an intriguing screen recorder with a video editing function. This platform offers a very attractive interface with various video editing tools that allow the user to create useful videos with customized settings for the screen casted videos. Camtasia offers a very enhanced version of video recording with editing with a popular audience in the market.
- It provides the ability to record for long periods.
- Offer all kinds of advancements to the videos.
- Provide rich video editing functions.
- Operates only on systems that cover the requirements.
- You can only use limit functions in the free trial version.
- Expensive price.
ActivePresenter (Mac, Windows)
Suppose you are a content creator in search of an expressive video recorder and a built-in editor. In that case, you should focus on using the Active Presenter as the perfect option in creating impressive content. Active Presenter offers a very proficient video editing platform with impressive video recording tools that makes it easier for the user to create and edit screencast video.
- Adds up an e-learning environment for beginners.
- It provides a very user-friendly platform to work across.
- Requires the user to purchase a package to access the advanced tools.
Movavi Screen Capture Studio (Mac, Windows)
Movavi offers a very simplistic environment to work over, with the user's ability to adjust the settings of the screen recording under a few steps. It provides a very cohesive set of editing features to enhance the recorded video visually.
- It provides an excessive toolset to work with.
- Has an imposing audio recording feature.
- Software crashes are common.
Wondershare Filmora (Mac, Windows)
Filmora, one of the most popular tools in the market, has always focused on making screen recording easier. It allows the user to create all kinds of tutorial videos with advanced video editing tools.
- Offers a wide variety of features for editing and recording.
- Easy to use.
- Suitable for VLOG video making.
- Adds up a watermark in the free-version outputs.
Ezvid (Windows only)
Windows users can always focus on going for a simple platform with interactive interfaces. Ezvid features a very proficient structure with dedicated recording and editing tools to work with. Its effect and features are recognized in the market as innovative and influential.
- Offers a polished video in the output through its impressive features.
- Records limited videos of 45 minutes in size.
- limited video functions.
- Windows OS only.
ScreenFlow (macOS only)
ScreenFlow provides you with high-quality results, recording, and editing features that can be easily implemented across the Mac. It adds up to a very detailed library with a direct export facility.
- Delivers relevant results through various screencasting devices.
- Adds up watermark in its trial version.
- limited video functions.
- Windows OS only.
This article has offered you a list of impressive screen recorders with video editor facilities. The Wondershare DemoCreator is easy-to-use and full of basic video editing functions, which is pretty suitable for tutorial video making and game video capturing. The Camtasia is great but with a higher price and not friendly for video beginners. As for the Filmora, which equipped with similar functions to DemoCreator, but the DemoCreator focuses more on screen recording function and at a lower price. And the Filmora is more suitable for Vlog making.
Here, it would help if you looked over the article to figure out the best platform that would serve the basic purposes of having a video recorder with an editor. However, if you're a green hand on video editing and have no more creative video editing demand, the Wondershare DemoCreator video tool must your best option!