Top 5 HD Screen Captures for Windows 7
These days, where videos are all the rage and people prefer them over anything, making tutorial videos or bragging about your gameplay skills or even the pre-recorded presentation videos has become vital. For this reason, people look for the best HD screen capture software. There are numerous screen recorders in the market that boasts about the HD screen capturing ability, but in actual don’t support HD video quality. Considering this fact, we are going to present you some really good HD screen capture software for Windows 7. Let’s explore the best screen recording software on the market.
|DemoCreator Recorder||Icecream Screen Recorder||CamStudio||Bandicam||Ezvid|
|HD Screen Recorder||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|4K Screen Recorder||Y||N||N||Y||N|
|Customized Recording Area||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Directly Share Video to Platforms||Y||Y||N||Y||Y|
|Built-in Editing Tools||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Exported Video Format||MP4 (HLVC), AVI, MOV, WMV, MKV, TS, WEBM||WEBM||AVI||AVI/MP4||MOV/WMV|
Recommended: HD Screen Capture DemoCreator Recorder
First, on the list, we have a highly recommended and powerful HD screen capture namely DemoCreator Screen Recorder. This software can be counted as one of the best HD screen recorders in the market among others since there is a lot of features and editing tools associated with it, unlike other software. Some of the superior features comprise a frame rate of 15 to 120 fps, tutorial features like circles or arrows, adding texts, etc. Furthermore, DemoCreator Recorder allows recording from screen and webcam altogether. Go ahead, have a look at some of the good points about DemoCreator Recorder.
- Users can manually change the video resolution
- Extremely appealing user-friendly interface
- HD videos with small file size
- Equipped with plenty of editing tools
- Offers high-quality HD video and even 4k recording
- Supports importing more than 50 file formats
- Highly Compatible with both Windows and Mac devices
- Offers changeable cursor function
1. Icecream Screen Recorder
Here is another HD screen capture for Windows 7 that gives you the option for recording the screen in high definition. It is also loaded with some good features and allows users to record Skype videos or webinars quickly and without any complications. If users want to record HD videos and share them with friends or families, then it is a good choice to use Icecream. With its easy-to-use feature, one can easily choose the desired area and can also add arrows for explaining purposes. Following are the pros and cons of this software.
- A lot of features make Icecream Screen Recorder special like adding watermarks, webcam, and texts
- Easily share HD videos with your friends
- Capable of trimming recordings and saving screenshots to the clipboard
- The free version allows merely 10 minutes of recording
CamStudio is next in the HD screen recorder list without which the list would be incomplete. This open-source software has the ability to record screen and audio activities on your PC. Be it demonstration video for software programs, tutorial videos, or game recording, CamStudio does all perfectly. With CamStudio, users also have the privilege to convert the recorded videos to the desirable file formats according to their needs. Moreover, it also offers the flexibility to either record the entire desktop screen or just a specific part of the screen. However, if users want to record HD videos or realize other demands, setting CamStudio is a little bit complicated. All in all, it is a powerful recorder to meet specific needs. Let’s now discover the good and bad of this HD screen capturing software.
- The program has a great feature of uploading videos once you are done with the recording
- Records HD videos with its own loss-less codec technology
- The user interface is not much appealing and is not really easy to use
- A lot of limitations are imposed on the free trial version, for instance, limited features or user options
- The program also lacks in offering the flexibility to edit the videos
You can also carry out HD screen capture via a Bandicam screen recorder that manages to capture or record anything. Bandicam also provides the possibility of capturing merely a particular area of the PC screen. The games that require different technologies like DirectX or OpenGL can also be captured with Bandicam. The strength of Bandicam is that it can help you record HD game videos, which we have to admit that it plays an important role in recording HD game videos. Moreover, this allows you to record multiple external video devices as well, for example, webcam, Xbox or PlayStation, and more. The voice mixing feature is also included where one can mix his/her own voice in the recorded video. Also, you can add preferred logo and mouse effects to the video.
- Holds the capability of resizing the captured area
- An excellent recorder to capture HD game videos
- Doesn’t allow editing of videos one recorded
- You may experience lagging while playing your recorded videos
The fifth HD screen capture in the list is Ezvid which gives the users power to edit the video with the help of a built-in video editor. With its unique uploading features, Ezvid becomes a great tool to record video and then directly upload the video to YouTube. In a way, you also can say it's designed for YouTube. This software claims to be an exceptional and easiest screen recorder. Ezvid can be considered as a good solution for HD screen capture. This software assists to create a high-quality video in minutes. A lot of effects can be executed such as changing speed, adding text, etc. This also lets the users draw on the screen directly with its screen drawing functionality.
- Not a heavy program in size, just 1MB
- Along with the recording of the screen, it provides a speech synthesis function
- The benefit of uploading HD videos to YouTube quickly
- Although gives the option of uploading videos to YouTube, you cannot save the recorded video into the computer
- Records 45 minutes video with its free version
So, that was all about the best HD screen capture software available in the market that can help you at various phases where you require a high-quality video output with smooth or lag-less playback. Every software has its own features, so we hope that you are now able to figure out which one will go best for you.
The All-in-One Screen Recorder & Video Editor
- Record desktop screen,audio and webcam simultaneously
- Edit videos quickly with a wide range of professional tools
- Built-in plentiful video effects
- Export to MP4, MOV, MKV, GIF and multiple formats