Top 4 Screen Recorder with Screen Drawing Tool
When it comes to video editing, one thing stands out – to annotate the screen while recording. After all, that's the critical point in highlighting your captured images and videos. Adding rich elements like callouts, text annotations, or any drawings adds value to your project. The secret is to acquire the best screen recorder with screen drawing tool. Settle for a tool that lets you mix the scenes and edit audio in videos as you add annotations for an in-depth illustration.
Check out our top collections to consider when you want to bring out a significant point while making that software tutorial for your YouTube channel or other business illustrations.
This screen recorder with annotate features is a gem of its kind. DemoCreator not only has a powerful built-in editor, but also has a screen drawing tool that helps you add annotations and other effects as desired while recording. Talk of adding sketch animation, dialogue boxes, arrows, or even shapes to your video for the point to reach home. Take the first step and achieve different goals with this app. Use it for business presentation videos, instructional videos, online video courses, YouTube reaction videos, and game review videos, among many others.
- It encompasses six modes that you can use to capture your screen with—noise removal ability for a perfect outcome.
- You can choose a full-screen, a target window or customize the recording area.
- Powerful built-in editor to add captions, transitions, cursor effects, annotations, and more.
- You can output your videos in various formats like MOV, MP3, WMV, etc.
- Video quality is optimum, producing up to 4K.
- The free version leaves a watermark on your videos.
Click here to get how to Draw on Screen in Wondershare DemoCreator.
Screen draw tool for both Windows and Mac, Camtasia makes it easy to create professional-looking videos. It is another top choice for Webinar recordings, YouTube videos, instructional videos, and other explainer videos. Its rich annotations altogether help to highlight hefty points in your video. Use the callouts, sketch motion, lower thirds, and different shapes to ensure your audience follows every move to the latter. Furthermore, adding quizzes is its unique way to measure and encourage learning for your audience.
- It has powerful but easy to use features.
- You can add music and audio captured from the microphone.
- The Audio FX helps in background noise reduction.
- Instantly upload your videos to streaming sites like Vimeo and YouTube.
- Easy navigation via the video table of contents.
- PowerPoint's integration lets you import slides directly.
- It lacks media blending mode.
- No provision for an area to create your libraries.
- It is costly as compared to similar platforms.
Bandicam is another screen draw tool for Windows 10 and other versions. It is a perfect tool to annotate screen while recording long and short videos like gaming sessions and video tutorials. It comes with different recording modes like screen, device, video, and game recording mode. The real-time drawing function is useful while creating online lectures and other tutorial videos. You can simultaneously draw boxes, lines, and highlights as you record videos in screen recording mode.
- Easily configure options and settings like video, image, general, before starting to record gaming sessions.
- You can enable two-sound mixing and record both the primary and secondary sound into one audio track.
- Users can add logos to their videos in PNG format.
- You can quickly scribble and draw with the pencil functionality for customized output.
- The possibility to capture and record real-time webcam screen while using the recording functionality.
- Apply Chroma key for webcam overlay.
- The program leaves a watermark on free recorded videos.
- It only supports Windows OS.
Meet screencast-O-Matic, a screen capture draw tool that helps you to compose high-quality videos online. Its draw and zoom tools work earnestly for an engaging and informative video. And what makes it stand out is the ability to spontaneously record your videos without going back to add the necessary effects. Draw, zoom and add text as you record your screen. Likewise, add text annotations, callouts, and titles for easy illustration of your points.
- Zoom in and out to easily highlight parts of the screen as you edit your video.
- You can import images and videos from external sources and share out to social video channels.
- Speech to text captioning.
- Cloud hosting services.
- It has minimal editing options.
- It is clumsy, especially when handling more extensive videos.
We have had a look at screen recorders with annotating features to help record your ideas with illustrations. The use of notations like arrows, text, rectangles, and other effects to emphasize a point is a quick way to keep your audience focused. They are likely to understand your videos in detail. Even though some applications may be clumsy, like Screencast-O-Matic, you can still engage your audience with various captioning. And for quality video output, Wondershare DemoCreator has you covered. It comes with a powerful built-in editor that lets you quickly add transitions. You also have six modes to choose from, directly selecting a target window or full-screen recording.