- 1. Record your computer screen and webcam simultaneously.
- 2. Allow you to customize screen capture and frame rate .
- 3. Powerful editing tools and effects to enrich your video clips.
How to Zoom in DemoCreator for Simple Transitions
In video editing, you have a lot of options of how you can make your video a little fun and engaging. A great way to do that is using transitions and effects.
While creating a video, multiple clips, as well as images, are combined together to create a single video. Adding a transition in between them will unify the videos and hide the fact that they are several different clips. One of the transitions widely used is the Zoom Transition.
Part1. What is the Zoom Transition Effect
The Zoom Transition is one of the most commonly used effects especially while making and editing videos. So, what is so special about it? The zoom Effect was first introduced by Ken Burns to add some motion to stationary images.
Unlike the Pan and Zoom Effect, the Zoom transition works a bit differently. It does not zoom in to a specific area of the image to focus on the little details. Rather, it zooms the whole frame and your frame appears to be moving even when it is stationary.
In short, the Zoom transition effect acts as if the camera is dramatically flying in the air with motion blur. With this transition in between the images, you can show how one image seamlessly transforms into another creating an interesting pattern.
This transition can be especially useful if you are making a video with only images. This will make your video fun rather than it looking like a boring slideshow.
In this article, we will show you how you can add the Zoom transition to your videos seamlessly. You can also adjust the transition according to how long you want to last and where you want to position it. So, let’s get started:
Part2. How To Use Zoom Transition Effect In DemoCreator
If you are not familiar with a lot of complex video editing software and just want to zoom into a video clip or image, Wondershare DemoCreator is an excellent tool. The output video looks just as professional and the zoom effect blends seamlessly into your media files.
The DemoCreator is a very user-friendly software that allows you to create and edit videos and add numerous effects to make your video fun and interesting. It is an especially great tool for beginners who want to start video editing and understand how it works.
If you are a content creator or a Youtuber, DemoCreator will help you edit your videos naturally. There are thousands of overlays and effects that will even make stationary clips cool and enjoyable.
This article explains how you can incorporate the Zoom transition in your video. Let’s see how you can do that.
1. Before starting anything, if this is your first time working with Wondershare DemoCreator, you need to download the software from its official Website. You can select the free trial, and the software will start downloading.
Once downloaded, click on Run to install the software. Click Finish when the installation completes.
Now Open DemoCreator, and click on Video Editor when the following window appears.
The Video Editing window will open, and now you can start working on DemoCreator.
2. The next task is importing data and media files into DemoCreator. To import media files, you can use one of the following ways:
- Right-click in the Media Library and select Import Media File(s).
- You can go to File and then select Import Media File(s) from the drop-down menu.
- You can click on the little “+” sign at the bottom right corner of the media library and select Import Media File(s).
- Select the Media files from your PC and click Ok. Once the media files are inserted into the library, you can drag and drop them into timeline narration.
3. You can align them in timeline narration in the order you want them to appear. You can also adjust the positioning through the preview screen or the tab on the right.
- Select the clip or media file from either timeline narration or preview screen.
- When you select the image, a toolbar will appear on the right side of the preview screen that will help you adjust the transparency, scale and position of the picture.
DemoCreator also allows you to overlay one image at the top of another through timeline narration. You can do this by moving images above and below each other in timeline narration.
- Using the left tab, you can add annotations, overlays and effects as you like.
- Just drag and drop the effect or overlay on top of the media file.
- You will then see a small icon or image on top of your media file.
- You can adjust and elongate the time of the effect by hovering your arrow over the icon and then stretch it when you see the double-headed arrow.
- To delete the effect, right-click on it and select Delete.
4. The Zoom Transition Effect is one of the most common effects used in video editing. Where other editors have a complex process of adding a zoom transition, DemoCreator helps you do that in a few simple clicks.
- From the Left tab, go to Transitions.
- By scrolling down in the media library section, you will find the Warp Zoom 1 and Warp Zoom 2.
- Warp Zoom 1 gives you a zoom-in transition, while Warp Zoom 2 gives a Zoom-out transition.
- Simply drag one of these transitions over your media file and drop it there.
- You can adjust the transition by hovering your arrow over it, and once you see the double-headed arrow, you can increase the transition time and frames.
- To reposition the zoom transition, just drag and drop it on the frames you want.
- Make sure the effect is applied to the correct frames by seeing where they start and end.
- In case you want to remove the transition, simply right click and select Delete.
5. Play your video to see if the transition has applied correctly. You can reposition your transition by placing it over a single clip, or you can put it between two clips for a combined zoom transition effect.
6. Once you are satisfied with the transition, you can save your video or even export it in multiple file formats like mp3, MOV etc.
- To save your file, go to File and select Save Project As.
- Name your file and select the location you want to save it in and then press Ok.
- To export your file, go to the Export tab, and a window will appear.
- Give your file a name and select a location.
- You can also customize details such as resolution and frame rate.
- You also have the option to remove the watermark.
DemoCreator also gives you the option of directly uploading your video to Youtube. From the export window, go to the Youtube tab.
- Sign in to your account and give your video a name.
- You can also adjust the quality of the video and then upload it directly on YouTube from the DemoCreator.
That’s it! You’re done with your video project, and you have successfully added the zoom transition between the clips. Now you can enjoy your project with your family and friends and show off your fantastic editing skills.
Part3. When to Add the Zoom Transition?
Vlogging and social media have become the most prominent tool for connecting with people all around the globe. Making videos about specific subjects or showing off their adventures has become the most common way to do that.
The Zoom transition Effect is perfect to use when you are combining multiple clips to create a video. You can add this transition between two clips, and you will see the magic. One clip will blend seamlessly into the next. This is one of the most common effects used by vloggers and content creators in their videos.
The effect will make it look as if the camera is moving, and as your first clip fades out, your camera will zoom into the following image, creating an illusion of motion blur.
If you are unfamiliar with any other effects, this is a safe choice that will give your videos a professional quality. This is particularly useful if you plan to become an influencer and don’t know much about the effects of using or video editing in general.
Apart from that, the Zoom transition can also be used between video clips to maintain the tempo of the story rather than one clip ending and the other starting abruptly.
In case you have added some background music to your video, you can match the transitions with the rhythm and the beat to make sure they are more effective in engaging the audience. You can use zoom in or zoom out depending on what clip you are applying it to.
The All-in-One Screen Recorder & Video Editor
- Record desktop screen,audio and webcam simultaneously
- Edit videos quickly with a wide range of professional tools
- Built-in plentiful video effects
- Export to MP4, MOV, MKV, GIF and multiple formats
So, if you are just a beginner or even an expert, we highly recommend you to use Wondershare DemoCreator. The user-friendly interface will make video editing and video creation very easy and fun for you.
You can experiment with different overlays and effects to create unique videos and upload them on Youtube. The Zoom transition is an excellent way to start learning about all the effects that can give your video a professional quality.