Best Fashion Video Blogger Maker- Wondershare DemoCreator
There are hundreds of thousands of fashion bloggers out there on the Internet, mainly on famous social media sites Like Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, and significant of all YouTube. These Fashion bloggers show viewers the standards, fashion, style, and designs of other celebrities, brands, fashion designers, etc.
We all dream about how we can show the world our design, our aesthetic styles, our brand or design, etc. But to turn that dream into action, we have to get our personal fashion style, the style that is unique and at the same time fantastic and lovely too.
In this article, we will talk about fashion blogging and how to make fashion blogging videos in detail so let us deep dive.
How to make Personal Fashion video show
Before launching our Fashion blogging channel or page, we have to get our hands dirty by finding the answer to the question, "What is my fashion style?"
The answer to the above question will become the root cause of our blogging channel on the Internet. But, before the answer, there comes the vision. You have to be very passionate about the fashion industry and must have all the knowledge about its every ifs and buts and nuts and bolt.
To derive your fashion style, you have to go through some essential steps to figure out some points. The steps are listed below.
Gather all your favorite clothing stuff
Open your closet and find out all the clothes, shoes, accessories, etc., that you love the most. See the clothing carefully, and calculate the common thing in the design or style of all your clothing. It will derive out the fashion sense inside you.
See the Fashionable people
Go through Instagram, the primary tool for your work, and notice the fashion your favorite celebrities, people, friends acquire. Get the Ideas from famous fashion blogs, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat pages, or accounts that give fashion tips. Take all the information from where you think is the right source.
Follow the brand designers, stylists, clothing experts on social media and try to find out what you love in them or whatnot.
Save all the stuff in a separate album
After getting all the inspiration, save all the article photos, social media content, celebrity photos, your favorite styles in a separate album on your mobile phone so, while shopping, you can get the ideas quickly without overthinking.
Don't forget about the shoes, also get the knowledge and ideas about them, your accessory also defines you so, never ignore them.
Try To Mix (Capsule Wardrobe and implementation)
Now, for a unique personal style, try to mix the things up. For example, if you have a turtleneck, try to wear it with a dressing suit replacing the shirt.
Try your denim jeans with a T-shirt, etc. Drop all the clothes that don't satisfy personal fashion style or sense. Try to match things and get the best contrasts that you can wear.
Record several scenes with different Styles
After you have found a personal fashion style, now is the time to make your social media page or YouTube channel in which you will upload your fashion style photos and videos.
For this, you have to be careful about the below factors.
Get your environment and the right stuff
Suppose you are thinking of making your style go viral. In that case, you should not only care about the dress and how to wear them but also about the stuff like
- the right background environment,
- photography skills,
- best video or photo editing,
- excellent camera with fantastic lenses,
- and the biggest is the lighting.
Again you have to get the ideas from the fashionable geeks on Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, Snapchat, Youtube, etc. See, what is their style of taking photos, how do they stand while taking their photos.
- Back Ground: Check out the background, their background seems relevant to the dress, makeup, or accessories they are wearing. Get the best background; the world is filled with trillions of beautiful scenes, take advantage of them and make your work done perfectly.
- Take things like mirrors, fires, water, and other elements. They are in trillions like in the background case. You just have to acquire the best photography skills and how to use the elements mentioned just a few points back to take a wonderful photo of personal fashion.
- High-Quality Camera Results: You must have the best camera with more pixels and provide the best features like focusing. It is not necessary to buy brand new DSLRs; a good smartphone is perfect, like iPhone 10, and so on. Get the best lighting and find how to dim and brighten them according to your clothing.
How to edit your fashion video with DemoCreator
The most crucial factor is to edit the photos and videos of your styles. You have to see different editing options to make your videos or photos look perfect. We recommend that our readers use the right tool like DemoCreator, which we discussed below.
Editing fashion videos is quite complex because you have to see many factors like opacity, complexion, brightness, contrast, colors, filters, etc., and so, getting the correct editing application is also tricky.
- DemoCreator video editorsolves this problem and introduces hundreds of features that can be used for fashion video making.
- DemoCreator has all the editing features like adding filters of hundreds of colors, adding or removing brightness, popping the photos, sharpening them, complexion, removing or healing the unwanted figures from the face, etc.
- The DemoCreator also introduces hundreds of video-making templates that are pre-generated, and you just have to remove a little from them to add your work to them.
- From the DemoCreator music, transitions, annotations library, you can choose perfect music, transitional effect, or annotation to groom your beautiful fashion video further.
- You can also use the fonts, captions, and other easily customizable texts and can be added to the videos. With DemoCreator, you can create fashion or any type of content quickly and efficiently and upload them to Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Snapchat, etc.
- Download and install the application and start exploring its editor to get the best practice about editing the videos and how to set their filters, brightness, saturation, contrast, etc.
Let's get our hands dirty by exploring how to use DemoCreator to make perfect personal fashion videos.
Import your video with DemoCreator
Start by importing personal fashion videos to DemoCreator; for this, you will open the application and click on the File option at the upper left corner and click on the Import Media Files. Select all the videos from the media box.
Your stuff will appear on the project panel, from where you can drag and drop each clip to the timeline below.
Pick a professionally designed template from DemoCreator
You can also get the best customizable pre-generated templates from the media store of the DemoCreator. On the leftmost vertical panel on the screen, switch to the Effect Store tab and select "Assets."
Here, you will get all the templates relevant to different hot topics. After downloading the template, you can drag it to the timeline.
Cut the unwanted part
You can also cut the unwanted part from the video clips. Navigate to the timeline, right-click on the video clip from where you want to cut, click on the cut option from the pop-up window.
Customize colors, fonts, and more
You can get the fonts from the same left panel, captions, transitions, annotations, etc. When you select, for example, an annotation, or a caption, a small editor also appears on the right corner, from where you can edit them further.
DemoCreator free fashion product, video maker
The best thing about DemoCreator free fashion product video-maker is that it offers intuitive editing tools to customize colors and fonts, add captions, and more. DemoCreator will be an outcome as a heaven for your videos if you know how to use it and how to edit the videos.
You can edit your videos uniquely with DemoCreator powerful features like annotations, captions, texts, music, filter effects, etc.
Make transitions for your video clips
To add the transitional effects to your videos, navigate to the leftmost vertical panel at the left and find the Transition option. After clicking the option, find the best one from the transition library and drag it to the timeline on the clip where you want that transition to be.
Add your voice or use the speech to caption feature in DemoCreator.
You can also add your voice to the clips, but for this, you have to record your voice with the recorder of DemoCreator and import it the same way you imported the videos before.
Right-click on a clip where you want to uproot the voice and then click on the Remove Voice option. Drag your new voice to the timeline, put it on the space above the clip, and click on the Add Voice option again.
Save and share your fashion and beauty video
You can find the Export option below the close window (x) option. Once you click, a window will appear with two options of saving locally and exporting to other platforms. Choose the option that fits your needs best.
Pro tips for creating stunning fashion and beauty videos.
Some of the best tips are.
- Follow some fashion blogs and get ideas from them.
- Get the best all-in-one tool like the DemoCreator.
- Practice the tool to know more about its features and how to use them.
- Design according to the specific setting of the social media content settings like what size of videos and pictures the platform allows us to upload.
- Use the video templates to boost productivity and avoid mistakes.
- Use plenty of light in your videos to make your every feature look perfect and bright. When the light is softer in the morning or evening, try to take your photos at that time.