How to use the Pan and Zoom Effect in DemoCreator
What is the pan and zoom function?
Pan and zoom effect, also known as ken Burns Effect, is a technique that is principally in use when video or film materials are unavailable. Therefore pan and zoom effect gives action to still photographs. The main outstanding advantage of using the pan and zoom effect is that it keeps viewers visually engaged.
Among the very many activities that you can perform using the pan and zoom effect, here are some of the main:
- Highlight an object. With the pan and zoom effect, you can zoom in on the part of a photograph to create emphasis. Here, you will be moving the point of focus moderately to towards the target.
- Enhance video motion. After a successful video filming, you may later come to realize that the video will look more appealing when you incorporate a sweeping movement to it, then you need to use pan and zoom effect in your project.
How do you use the pan and zoom effect?
The pan zoom effect is only accessible in video editing tools. And one of the best video editing tools is Wondershare DemoCreator. Wondershare DemoCreator is a professional video editing and screen recording software that allows you to edit your videos like a pro. It is an easy-to-use with a user-friendly interface software application. When thinking about video editing, don't think of anything other than Wondershare DemoCreator.
How to use pan and zoom effect in Wondershare Remocreator
Wondershare DemoCreator does not require any professional skills when using it. Therefore, you will be able to edit your photos and videos using the pan and zoom effect with much ease.
Here is the stepwise method of using pan and zoom in DemoCreator.
Step 1. Download Wondershare Democreator
Firstly, for you to use the pan and zoom in DemoCreator, you need to have the software on your Mac or Windows device. Download it from its official website and allow it to run. Launch it by double-clicking on the program icon.
Step 2. Open the edit function
After successfully launching the DemoCreator, open the application and click on the edit icon to access the edit features.
Step 3. Import your videos
Here, you need to add your video or image to the timeline. To import your videos to the timeline, you can drag and drop them to the timeline, or you can right-click then select the insert option.
Step 4. Drag the pan and zoom effect into your video project
Head over to the Effects tab, which is usually at the top left corner. Here, there are other various settings that you can use in your video. Drag and drop the "Pan and zoom" edit function to your video in the timeline.
Step 5. Customize the video parameters
Here, there are various customizable settings that you need to add to your project to make it more glamorous. First, a round icon will appear in your video project. This round icon sets the duration in which the pan and zoom effect will last in your project. You can drag to any length depending on how you will want it to last in your project.
To access more edit functions, double click the video in the timeline. You can first select your desired ratio or set a custom ratio of your preference.
There are also customizable settings such as zoom in, zoom out, pan right, pan left, and swap.
- How to zoom out in DemoCreator: This setting allows you to increase the focus of a part in your video project. Hit the zoom icon, which is at the bottom-center of your interface. When using this effect, you will be increasing the scale of the area under focus.
- How to zoom in: Zoom in effect allows you to transform a selected part of a video or image to a less distinct one. To effect this setting, click on the zoom-in icon, which is at the bottom-center of your screen. Therefore, you will reduce the area of focus of a more distinct part to a less distinct one.
- How to pan right: The pan-right feature allows you to move the area of focus horizontally from the right-hand side to the left-hand side. It will enable you to showcase other characters in the video project. Click on the pan-right icon, which is at the immediate right of the zoom-out icon.
- How to pan left: Here, you will be moving a part of the focus from the left-hand side to the right-hand side. This setting is usually at the bottom center of your screen next to the Pan right icon.
- How to swap: This setting feature allows you to switch the start and end areas. You click on the swap button, which is at the bottom central part of the screen, and hit the "OK" button.
Step 6. Preview your project
You can preview your settings to increase surety before saving your work by clicking on the play icon in the video project. You can change the positions by dragging the cross icon or drag the four icons to a scale of your preference.
Step 7. Save your work
You can decide to choose either to use the pan or zoom effect for your video project. Hit the "OK" button to save the settings. Save your video project. Then export it in any format.
Now you know. With pan and zoom editing effects, you will be able to create glamourous videos that will leave your viewers all eyes open. Make an effort and try to incorporate this editing feature in your next project. You are only required to get the best software application that will allow you to access the pan and zoom effect. And WonderShare Democreator, the cost-effective and easy to use the software, is the best tool for this.