Top 8 Recommended Online Explainer Video Maker
If you were asked to describe something that you did, you could go on almost much longer as needed. But if your time is comparatively shorter, there comes the benefit of having an explanatory video at your disposal. These short animated videos present viewers with a snapshot of your offering to ease the decision-making process.
This will ideally explain every information regarding the subject, with sufficient animations or graphics. This will hit the right spot of the listeners in grasping the idea or the essence of the content. It is a lifesaver for many of the entrepreneurs to get their products done.
Top 8 Online Explainer Video Maker
The explainer video software on today's market can turn busy professionals into video production superstars. In today's world of competence, one should need such tools to rule over the others in terms of marketing or even promoting. If you are searching for how to choose explainer video, you must look at a few tools that serve this purpose in the Windows platform.
DemoAir is a free online screen recording tool for you to record explainer videos for your teaching or work purpose. Whether you want to record a screen explainer video or whiteboard explainer video with a webcam, DemoAir is your best choice. You can instantly share your recording video with others with a link. You can also save the video to YouTube and share them to Google Classroom. What's more, DemoAir is also integrated with many other platforms like Github, Jira, Slack, Asana, and Trello for you to cooperate with your partners seamlessly.
- Free to use
- 3 recording modes to select. It's very flexible to choose from.
- Having a powerful screen drawing feature for you to make the point your want to emphasize.
- Directly share to Google Classroom to have a closed-loop of educational videos. recording and sharing.
- Sharing with the link is very effective in asynchronous communication.
- Ability to download and generate HTML embed code to embed in your blog or website.
- The video editing features are lightweight. You can trim videos with DemoAir, but if you want to edit professional videos. You must download other video editing tools like PR.
The loom is one of the prominent online tools available for creating a product demonstration. It allows you to make quick videos using a lightning-fast video recorder capable of capturing your screen, webcam, and microphone. It is easy to set up, turn it on, share the link to teammates, or download it for editing. Especially on the PRO user, you can even record in 1080p or 4k quality. It has a rich kind of user interface and amazing interactive functionalities.
- Easy to use
- Very simple UX
- Having everything links instead of downloaded files to manage is perfect
- Delivers recorded walk-throughs of demos of our products
- Support for Chrome and capturing a browser window.
- Ability to instantly share or download the video.
- The free version maxes out at 198 Recordings.
- Give more benefits to the pro version.
Powtoon is one of the leading visual communication platforms that will enable the user to create professional-looking videos or presentations within a short period, even without a technical or designing skill. Powtoon supplies lots of fantastic assets as part of the price.
It got a pretty good number of preloaded, professionally designed templates, scenes, characters, props videos etc. and even more. One can upload your media, videos, GIFs, images, voice-overs, etc. to get your need done better.
- Simple interface
- Sufficient preloaded templates and other effects
- Can create animated presentations without much hassle
- A lot of customizations options
- Some additional is only available with an upgrade
- It is purely online
- Limited audio editing options
Wideo is a web-based animated marketing video creation platform for SMBs, Marketing Professionals, and Digital Agencies. Produce videos quickly and easily with templates. Add your images and audio, or create a custom video from scratch, then animate in just a few clicks.
It provides sufficient editing options as well as you can create a professional-looking final content out of it. Keep costs down while maintaining full creative control as you design professional animated marketing videos with Wideo.
- Easy interface
- Different output formats
- Variety of effects
- Interactive elements (clickable buttons & contact forms)
- Since it works on flash, it might crash sometimes
- It doesn't stack the tracks of content like other online explainer video editor does
- Limited online explainer video tools
Renderforest Video is one of the best explainer video makers for creating intro videos, explainer animations, infographics, music visualizations and a lot more in several minutes. This online video production platform, unlike many kinds, provides broadcast-quality videos at a more reasonable price. Not only is it free to use and saves your time, but also it's incredibly designed. Renderforest is perfect for both individuals and businesses and features upgrades and subscription plans.
- Easy and self-explanatory GUI
- Competitive pricing and storage options
- Availability of commercial music to use
- Wide range of design choices
- Flexible and affordable pricing
- Allow font editing for 1-time purchasers
- Cannot fine-tune like you can with more advanced software
- Lesser quality in preview
- Shorter subscription
- Music editing only in advanced mode.
WeVideo is a powerful, easy to use, cloud-based collaborative video creation platform. With 30 million accounts created to date, WeVideo can be accessed from any computer or device: at school, home, work, or on the go. Users can easily capture, edit, view, and share videos with secure storage of their content in the cloud. It has simple features that allow users to create professional videos and products. It also has a vast library so you can use templates and their copyright-free images.
- User friendly
- Its cloud-based nature brings a collaboration advantage and allows me to invite friends to make different edits on the same footage.
- Provides the flexibility to mix previously uploaded media with the locally stored media simultaneously.
- The application works well on any device including Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, and Chromebook
- Lesser audio editing tools
- The free version you can only download 5 minutes of video time, and if you need more, you have to upgrade to a paid plan.
- Rendering time is comparatively slow.
- Doesn't provide the level of flexibility in editing as most desktop solutions do
When it comes to making a photo video with music, Apowersoft Video Editor for PC is also a wonderful choice to do this job. This video editor is generally known as editing software for media files, including image, video, and audio files. Since this tool comes with various transitions, special effects, stylish texts, and layouts, it can also make a video with pictures and music. ApowerSoft has no complex menus to sift through. Instead, everything is presented in a clear, tab-based interface that's self-explanatory, even if you're completely new to video editing.
- Clear & straight forward interface
- Good selection of tools
- Plenty of export options
- Lack of many pro-level features
- Mostly requires a browser plugin
Biteable is another online tool used to make a video presentation with a professional touch. It is even easy for beginners to pick up the functionalities since the interface is pretty simple enough. There's zero design or video editing background required, and that can accelerate the content production capabilities and increased the scalability of your resources.
Biteable offers numerous kinds of designs and a lot of different features inside every design. Although not almost all clips may be related to your objective, there is sufficient variety available that you should not have got an issue.
- Easy to use interface
- Best for non-technical users
- Variety of preloaded effects and templates
- Provides a set of royalty-free music
- Mouse point control seems a little advanced
- No revision history feature
- Text animation not available
- Similar kind of themes
Are you a social media marketer looking to get in the video editing to keep up with the growing video trend? Don't worry! Any of the above online tools would make a fine choice for a beginner. Make sure the software you're using to create your company's presence in the online video world fits your needs and abilities.
First, it is always advised to recognize what your use is, whether you want a professional one with high-end settings or a medium level one with sufficient tolls or even a beginner one with limited choices. If the software that you want to use is a free version, it is better not to expect higher-level tools or functions to be incorporated, and better ones are always a little expensive.