The Ultimate Guide to Video Marketing
Video marketing is the use of videos to promote your business ideas, market your product’s services, increase advertisement, increase engagement on social channels, and educate your customer about products and services.
This allows you to access the audience with a new medium, having innovative and creative business-enhancement thoughts.
Do you want to know about video marketing in detail? Let’s get started.
Why you will need video marketing?
More than entertainment, videos can be useful in many ways depending upon your content. If you are a businessman, you can use video marketing to increase the awareness of the audience about your product. It allows people to see the real face behind the brand. People prefer to watch than to read. Video has become so popular because people understand better on visuals. It helps to gain people’s trust.
Render forest survey found that videos helped businesses increase:
- Brand awareness by 70%
- Traffic by 51%
- Sales by 34
Isn’t it amazing?
You can use videos to attract, convert and make new customers. It is a powerful form of marketing that can engage your customers effectively.
Video Marketing strategy?
Video marketing is itself a strategy designed by marketing teams to make and utilize videos to market their product and services. Video marketing aims to engage the audience with the brand so that they can easily understand it.
To capture the attention of the audience, we need a platform. This can cause problems for marketers. Social media has solved our problem by providing us with a platform.
There are 4 Ps of marketing strategy
For promotion, video marketing strategy is best of all. People use social media multiple times a week. You can just simply create your content, edit it, and post it on any social account such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc. For video marketing you should;
- Set your goals
- Identify your audience
- Identify the content of videos you want.
- Create videos
- Share/upload them
- Monitor their success
By following this, you’ll be able to know about your audience's interests. Video marketing provides a personable way to derive people’s attention.
10 types of marketing videos:
Before making, you should aware of the type of videos you can create for marketing.
10 types of videos that you can use for marketing are;
1. Demo Videos
A demo video is a product demonstration video. The main purpose is to show how something works. For example, explaining how to use software, unboxing of product, telling features, and clearing up a complex matter.
You should keep your demo videos simple. It’s a compelling way to communicate with your customer. To create a demo video of your product, you need to follow 4 steps.
- Plan your demo video
- Describe the product
- Provide a solution
- Show how the product works
- Provide the audience with call-to-action
- Start with a template
- Record your product and service
- Edit your video
- Upload it on any social media
To create demo videos, you need a tool that can perform the above-mentioned features. DemoCreator is an all-in-one software that allows you to capture, record, or edit any kind of video.
It is a desktop capture tool that allows you to record, edit, and export videos for your business. Whether you are a businessman or a salesman, you can use DemoCreator which is multi-featured software.
How to use DemoCreator to make Demo videos?
You can easily make videos for the marketing of your product by using DemoCreator.
To use DemoCreator, you need to download it first.
- Just visit https://democreator.wondershare.com/
- Click on the ”Free download”.
- Open DemoCreator by Wondershare.
- To create a demo video, select “ Start a Record project”
- Select edit video, Import recorded video, make changes the way you want and then upload.
DemoCreator performs multiple functions.
You can also add closed captions (subtitles) for a better understanding of the audience.
- Choose the audio effect option and select the “Captions”.
- Then choose“Subtitles”.
- Select the desired format.
- Add subtitles, you want to add of your choice in your video.
- A web-based screenrecorder
It is a web-based screen recorder that does not need any hardware.
- Share throughany social media
You can capture your screen, edit it and then upload it to social media such as Facebook, YouTube, etc. DemoCreator allows you to share your videos with little or no effort.
- Click on the “Export” option.
- Select the“YouTube”
- Do some Adjustments
You don’t need any technical skills to use DemoCreator. It’s so easy that everyone can use this software.
- Save your video indifferent formats and store it locally:
You can export your edited video in any format such as MP4, AVI, WEBM, etc. compatible with your device.
- After editing the video, clickon the “EXPORT” option.
- Choose the format in which you want to save your content.
- Choose the location to save in Pc.
Features of DemoCreator:
- Capturemultiple screens
You can record the main screen and other screens at the same time.
- Screen-Drawing tool
You can draw on the screen while presenting, for explaining a specific point.
- Green screen
You can change your background by using this green screen technology.
- Video Quality/HD resolution:
It allows you to export the video of resolution up to 4096*2160
Relevant to the video, you can also add stickers of your choice.
- Speed controller
It allows you to change the speed of the video; increase or decrease it.
- Removal of noise
You can also remove the unwanted sound from the video.
- Record with camera
You can also record the screen with a webcam. Make sure it’s well connected to the computer.
- Record with Microphone
To record your voice in the video, connect a microphone to the computer.
It also allows you to transform your captured content.
You can cut/split the video to keep the desired portion.
It allows you to trim the video the way you want.
For a better understanding of everyone, you can add captions, subtitles. So, they can learn easily through your videos.
You can also add transitions of your choice to create effective content for viewers.
DemoCreator enables you to voiceover your video. Through this software, you can do commentary as well.
- Multiple formats
To view on all devices, DemoCreator allows you to convert your videos into a suitable format.
- Modification of cursor
Cursor movements can also be modified and adjusted by this software.
2. Brand Videos
Brand videos are created as a part of an advertising campaign by any brand. To show
- Company’s high-levelvision
It aims to monetize a positive attitude toward users rather than promoting their company. The ultimate goal of brand videos is to build awareness around your company and to attract your targeted audience. It will help you to increase your business.
3. Interview video
For marketing your product, the most important thing is to build trust with your customer. You can build this trust by capturing interviews with experts and leaders in your industry. Ask them how your product changed their life. This will give authenticity to your targeted audience.
Someone said, “People will grow from your hard work”. So, don’t be afraid to get tactical by your interviews.
Make a video to satisfy your customer by asking questions from leaders, they are concerned about.
4. Explainer Videos
These kinds of videos are created to help your viewers better understand, why they need your product or service.
Many explainer videos are based on a journey of a company’s persona who is struggling with a specific problem. This problem can be solved by adopting or buying solutions offered by the company.
You can capture the videos and explain them one by one
- Why they should use your product?
5. Event videos
Such type of videos helps to cover any kind of event whether it t’s a round table conference or meeting, fundraising, or any other event. Is your business hosting any of these events? Then you should capture them for your audience.
You can make interesting videos from interviews and presentations, to inspire people.
6. Animated Videos
Animated videos are created with original designs, drawings, illustrations, or computer-generated effects by using several inventive styles. It is an eye-catching way to get the attention of the audience.
They don’t require any live-action video to communicate with the audience.
They can be a great format to explain hard-to-digest concepts. People believe in strong visualization than reading.
7. Live Videos
If you want your customers to know the scenes of your company, live videos will be useful. It has higher engagement rates than any other video. Viewers tend to spend longer time on live videos than demanded ones.
- Live stream interviews
It allows the people to question during live sessions.
8. Customer Testimonial Videos
If you want to satisfy the audience that your product can (will) solve their problem. This is the only way to show them. Make a video that features your loyal customer; let people know how this product solved their confusion.
Get them on camera, describing challenges they had to face and how your company helped them out.
9. Personalized Messages:
If someone has any doubt regarding your product or service. The best way to answer their question is via email or text. This is a creative way to respond to someone.
10. Presentation video:
In video marketing, presentation video plays an important role. You can record your presentation related to your product and share it with people.
You can present or put your views the way you want easily and simply to make people understand.
How to make a video for the market:
You can capture a video for the market through DemoCreator.
Uses of DemoCreator:
- Making Demo Videos
- Making Presentations
- Making a tutorial
- Record Gaming videos
- Share interesting things
- Record any bug/crashes
1. How to record?
First of all download the software, DomoCreator by Wondershare on your PC.
- Open DemoCreator.
- A pop-up window will appear. Click on the ”Record Screen”.
- You just need to drag the border to adjust the size of the portion you want to record, to customize your recording area In this way, you’ll be able to make precise adjustments. By using the magnifier you can adjust your screen size.
- After determining your screen recording range, you can adjustthe Webcam and system audio icon in the bar.
- Enable the webcam and microphone, to record the screen with sound and camera. Make sure your webcam and microphone arewell connected to the computer.
- After settings are done, you can now click on the red round icon to start the recording.
- You can press start or stop the recording by pressing the F10 key.
- Press the pause icon to pause the recording or F9. You can resume it by pressing it again.
- Finally, the video will be saved to a specific location youOpen it in the editor phase.
- Schedule recording:
You can also set a time to capture your screen. You can record the screen for 10 minutes, in the free trial period. For more, you have to sign in or subscribe to the account. To schedule
- Open DemoCreator.
- Click on the “Schedule time” option.
- A pop-up window will appear. Select “Record timer”, it’ll show you the adjustments.
- Inthe end, you can save settings to continue.
How to edit video:
To edit the captured content, now we need to edit it. There are 4 main operating areas in the editor interface
- Media library
In the media library, you can import files, add captions, annotations, stickers, transitions, cursor effects, and preview clips. Recorded videos will be automatically uploaded to the editor interface.
Drag your video into a timeline. Once a video clip is in the timeline, you can detach the audio for separate editing. You can cut, copy, delete or split the file the way you want. “Mute audio” and “Add markers” are supported as well.
- Preview window
It consists of backward, forward, play, and pause buttons. You can also voiceover and take a snapshot. Drag the border to make adjustments. You can also adjust it through the properties window.
- Properties window
It allows you the use following functions
- You can add the text, you want to add.
- Open editor interface
- After importing the video/image, select the option “Annotation”
- Closed captions and subtitles:
For a better understanding of the people, you can also add captions and subtitles.
- Open editor interface
- In the media library, click captions.
- Choose the optionyou want to add.
There will be other options as well
- Lower third
- End Credit
- Add transition
DemoCreator also allows you to add transitions to make your videos creative.
- From the top bar, select “Transition”.
It will show many options such as
- Speed Blur
- Ripple and dissolve.
- Add stickers:
You can also make your content effective by adding some stickers.
- Choose stickers from the top bar.
You’ll see different options
- It records videos with high quality
- Distinct screen
- Wide range of features
- Free updates
- All recording and editing features
- To highlight any portion of the video, you can use a magnifier
- Availability of microphone and Webcam
- Add subtitles
- Can create any kind of video (for video marketing)
- One of the main disadvantages of using DemoCreater is, you need to buy its subscription to use more filters.
- Privacy concerns. Mic stays on after the recording is over which can cause problems.
Anireel by Wondershare is software that allows capturing animated and marketing videos, to attract the attention of customers. This is the easy way to effortlessly create animated, explainer videos for knowledge sharing and learning.
Why you will need Anireel?
You can use this software to create your animation video uniquely and easily. It’s for
- Knowledge sharing
- Education and training
- Marketing and sales
- Cooperate communication
How to make animated explainer videos?
To make the animated explainer videos through Anireel, you need to learn some instructions as follows:
- Click on “Download”.
- After installing, open it.
- Select “New project” to start one.
- A pop-up window will appear.
- In the media library, you can import the videos or images. Or you can create a new of your own choice.
- Above the “Record project”, there will be anoption for selecting the ratio
- 16:9 (widescreen) for YouTube
- 1:1 (Instagram)
- 9:16 for portrait
- You can also choose the “voiceover” and “create brand character” options.
- Choose the format in which you want to make youranimated explainer video.
- Then select featuresyou want to use such as:
Make changes according to your desire. In the end export it.
Animation video template in Anireel:
Anireel allows you to make video templates as well. For this
- Open Anireel by Wondershare.
- Select “Script to animation”
Where you can see
- Product promo
- Company intro
- Promotion campaign
- How o Explainer
- COVID-19 related
- Select the template; you want to make an animated video about. For example, for promotion of the product click on “Product promo”.
- The windowwill appear, click on “Use this script” to continue.
- Write about your
- After filling in the required data, click on “Generate”.
- To continue the further changes, you need to sign in first.
- If you’re satisfied with your template, click on export.
How to edit?
You can also make changes to your selected template by editing.
- After selecting the template, minimize the script for further editions.
- Onthe right, we have different scenes of the
- Onleft, we have elements that we can use to edit.
- At the bottom, we have a timeline
- Canvas at the
- In the timeline, we have all the scenes. If you want to delete the prop, left-click and then delete it.
- Inthemedia library, you can use multiple tools such as
In scenes, you can choose industry, office, home, and outdoor.
You can choose the background of your desired animation.
It allows you to choose characters from office, child, health, etc.
You can add the prop to your own choice to make your animation better.
It also enables you to add texts, captions, subtitles for the understanding of the audience.
Choose text-to-speech. Write whatever you want to add the sound of.
- After editing, clickon “Export” in the top right corner.
- Drag and drop
You can just drag the video and drop it to edit
It allows you to add props as well
You can also add text to your content
- Audio assets
It enables you to add the sound of your choice
- Effortless creation of videos
- Simplify complex ideas
- Modern editing tools
- Useful in video marketing
- Present innovative business ideas
- Pricing issue
DemoAir by Wondershare is a free screen recorder that you can use for team communication. It allows you to record your screen or webcam and then share it with other people.
How to record an online screen?
- Visit https://demoair.wondershare.com/
- Click “Add to Chrome” to install it.
- Go to the extension panel to get started.
- You will see 3 options
- Browser tab
- Webcam only
- In the Desktop and browser tab, you can set to record your
- Desktop screen
- Your webcam
- System audio
- Drawing tools
- In webcam only tab, you can record
- Microphone sound
- Webcam images or video
(Make sure your webcam and microphone is well connected to the computer)
- After you have finished the recording setting, click on “Start recording”
- After capturingthe screen, go to the extension and save the recording but pressing the red button.
- The Recorded video will automatically be displayed in the DemoAir dashboard.
- You can name your recording under the preview.
Share with a link to colleagues:
- After the video is recorded, you’ll see options to share the video
- Copy the code or share it with your colleagues.
- Desktop recording
You can record your desktop screen
- Screen drawing tool
It allows you to draw on the screen as well
- System audio
DemoAir allows you to record with a microphone
You can also record the screen with Webcam
It’s a web-based software
- HD resolution
You can create content with high quality
- Multiple saving formats
- Video sharing
- Friendly user interface
- Quick and effortless editing
- Limited video editing features.
As we have discussed above, Video marketing is important to increase your business, attract the attention of the audience, or to explain them about your product. Whether your business is on a small scale or a big established company, you can use a video marketing strategy.
You can demo videos of your product to satisfy customers. We are here to tell you about some software that you can use to create videos. Wondershare has provided us with lots of software to use. Through DemoCreator you can record, edit and upload your captured content on any social media. It is free and has multiple features.
You can also make animated videos for your projects and marketing by using Anireel. It’s also free and multi-featured. Anireel is best for making animated explainer videos.
In the end, DemoAir will help you to record your screen and webcam as well. This software is easy-to-use and will help you in video marketing.