How to Combine Videos on TikTok
"I'm tiktok, how do you combine multiple small clips to make one 15-60 second video seamlessly?"
"How can you string together shorter videos in order to make a longer video on TikTok?"
There are some people's questions related to combining videos on Tiktok. Whatever your novel circumstance is, this article will furnish you with a straightforward guide on the most proficient method to how to combine photos and videos on TikTok. So, the different recordings you expect in finding a solution how to merge videos in TikTok, won't surpass any time limit this platform has specified already.
You saw a video that grabbed your eye for its specific montage, made out of numerous recordings, and now you might want to know that how to combine videos on TikTok. Nonetheless, this article will reveal the supportive ways you can alter Tik Tok utilizing video editors. Although, there are a few cases that you need to eliminate watermark or undesirable parts, obscure a few segments of the video, record a video, and significantly more. Don’t worry anymore, we’ve all the solutions enlisted, just stick with us.
Part 1. 2 Solutions to Merge Videos in TikTok
Here are two of the practical ways that can help you on how to combine two videos on TikTok, follow the steps below to perform it better.
1.) Using the TikTok Camera
The first way is to use the official application’s camera to combine the videos accordingly, to perform that action, follow the steps below:
- Go to TikTok and click on the plus icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Press on the gallery icon to upload videos from your camera roll.
- Once you select, tap the Next button.
- After that adjust your video clips by clicking on the Adjust clip icon.
- If you tap the clip, you will be able to choose what clip’s part include in your TikTok video.
- What is more, if you press and hold on to the clip, you can change the clips’ order.
- When your clips are adjusted, hit the Done button.
2.) Through the Charging Function
Another way to combine your videos to get a single video is via the charging function of the TikTok application, to know more about this technique, follow the steps below:
- Given you've introduced the TikTok application on your cell phone, dispatch it open. At that point tap the menu bar, the Add button that is having an or more sign, unified at the base segment of your showcase screen.
- Tap the "Upload" button choice at the base right part of your camera screen, and you'll be taken straightforwardly to your mobile's exhibition that contains the recordings you wish to consolidate.
- You'll track down a "Select Multiple" choice situated at the base left corner of your gadget's display. Hit this catch and select every one of the different recordings you need to join. Whenever you're fulfilled, tap on the "Next" button to proceed onward.
- The TikTok application strings them together in the request you have chosen and permits you to manage them to the 60 seconds length required and to your ideal taste. Whenever you're fulfilled matching up music across media and changing it to start, blur, and end where you plan, hit the "Next" button.
- At the point when you're happy with the final edited video, tap on the "Next" button to move to the next section where you can post it now.
Part 2. 8 Tips and Tricks You Should Know for TikTok Videos Creation
Even though most TikTok tricks are prepared to allow you to redo your review experience so you can focus on the video-sharing application, some of them can assume an essential part in performing how to merge videos on TikTok. In this way, if you are a maker who regularly ends up at some unacceptable finish of savaging for no reason at all, these tricks can function as a safeguard to you.
While you may realize some TikTok hacks, there are many cool alternate routes that you may wish you could dominate prior.
1. How to Combine Draft Videos on TikTok.
This is ideal for shooting various scenes without a moment's delay to make up various recordings. You can alter and deal with these recordings and afterward distribute them when you're all set.
- Go to “Me” from the menu bar.
- On your profile, select the Drafts organizer.
- If the video is excessively long, tap the three-speck symbol on the privilege and select the join button, this will permit you to add more to it contingent upon your time stipend.
2. Merging Photos and Videos on TikTok.
You can add an image to the foundation in any event when you're attempting to make a point about something, or you need to feature an issue. All in all, how would you add a foundation picture to the video? It's extremely clear, simply follow these means:
- Open the TikTok application on your iOS or Android
- Tap the "+" button at the lower part of the screen and begin recording.
- Quit recording following a couple of moments and afterward select the "Impacts" symbol at the base left corner of the screen.
- At that point at the upper left corner, select "Transfer your picture to change the foundation".
- Keep recording, and your picked picture will show up as the foundation of the video.
3. How to Overlay Videos on TikTok.
- At the point when you're finished chronicle the video, you'll have the option to add a melodic overlay, channels, and other essential embellishments. You can likewise add stickers and text overlays on top of the video.
- At the point when you're set, press Next. You'll be coordinated to a page like Instagram's post page where you can add a subtitle, applicable hashtags, and record handles of others.
4. Step-by-Step Instructions on How to Add Videos to TikTok After Recording
Other than making recordings of your own, you can do a two-part duet on TikTok, make TikTok recordings with formats. Investigate more fun on TikTok.
- Head to your profile, select the video you need to alter, at that point tap the triple-specked symbol.
- When you have altered your video, just hit download and your TikTok will begin delivering. Presently you're prepared to post!
5. How to Put Two Videos Side by Side on TikTok.
Here we’ve enlisted the steps of how to put two videos side by side, follow the steps below:
- Tap the little turning "sound" symbol in the base corner of the screen, and snap "Add to Favorites"
- For the second video, record it well via camera or import it if you’ve previously recorded it.
- When you have both the first TikTok downloaded, and other clips made, you can utilize the video consolidation application to run the two recordings next to each other.
- Now all you need to do now is post your video onto TikTok.
6. How to Perform a Duet on TikTok
- Open TikTok and discover the video you need to Duet with.
- At the lower part of the sidebar menu on the right, tap the sharing catch and it would seem that a bolt highlighting the right.
- At the lower part of the menu that shows up, tap "duet."
- Tap the red catch at the lower part of the screen to begin recording your video. Yours will show up on the left, the others will show up on the right.
- At the point when you're done, tap the checkmark to one side of the chronicle image.
- Check your duet to ensure it's as you would prefer, at that point add any stickers or impacts you may need and post it like you would with some other TikTok video.
7. How to Set a Timer to Record Videos
The primary thing you should do before setting the clock is to distinguish the symbol, it will be addressed by a clock. Presently you can follow these means:
- Snap-on the clock symbol, situated on the video altering screen.
- Select between 3 or 10 seconds.
- Tap on the red catch that says "Begin recording."
- At that point, you will see a commencement on the enormous screen. This will give you an expected chance to get ready.
- Toward the finish of the commencement, you will begin recording the video.
8. How to Add to Other TikTok Videos Using the Stitch Feature
Stitched recordings characteristic the first maker in the new video's subtitle, and that attribution connects to the first video. You can pick in your application's settings whether you'd prefer to empower others to Stitch your substance. You can get to this on the Privacy and Safety page under "Settings and Privacy." There, you can empower or handicap Stitch for every one of your recordings. Then again, you can flip this choice for every video you transfer.
- In the first place, open the TikTok application and discover the video you'd prefer to Stitch. Snap-on the "Advanced" button.
- Pick as long as five seconds from the video you're pulling from.
- Record what you'd prefer to add to the Stitched clasp.
- Stitch together the recordings.
Part 3. Improve your TikTok Video to Get More Views Before Publish
TikTok has arisen as the master opponent of YouTube, which is the most utilized video transferring stage in the world. Still, due to the uprise to that much extent, you need a valid toolkit from where you can have your TikTok videos ready within seconds of altering techniques. As you know, the TikTok platform has very limited features of editing your videos and despite a plethora of solutions and tricks we’ve enlisted for how to combine photos and videos on TikTok, above there’s a huge space to be filled if you want to mark your TikTok to be the best one.
The Best TikTok Video Merger & Video Editor
With that being said, here we’re introducing the Wondershare DemoCreator solution set that can remove all the barriers on your way to producing a viral and keen interested TikTok video with the editing features that are of pro-level. You can handily add Texts, transitions, annotations, stickers, and a variety of effects that TikTok lacks. With all these altering values, you can make a TikTok that can pack viewer’s attention while also staying on the scroll. Here’s how you can proceed with this platform:
- Import Videos to Edit
Just after you’ve launched the DemoCreator application to your desktop, now hit the Import button and select the video.
After that, you need to change the video dimension to fit the 9:16 ratio. Click the File, then select “project setting”. Change the width and height to 900：1600.
- Edit the Video
You can pick your favorite editing tool from the DemoCreator list of vivid features to make your video full of effects and colors that your viewers will find attractive enough to like and share on their own.
- Export and Share
In the final step, just after you’re done altering the powerful effects into your video, export your masterpiece with the high quality as much as Full HD, and this software will deliver the video with the best Codecs that will avoid any loss in the quality Afterall.
Regardless of whether you are an amateur or utilizing the application for some time on how to combine videos on TikTok, the previously mentioned TikTok tips are certainly going to improve your experience. Your TikTok video recording screen will open up and as you begin recording your video, you can also utilize any of the tips and methodology above and get a know-how of how to merge videos on TikTok without any problem.
On one side, you become acquainted with TikTok tricks like making a live backdrop out of a TikTok video, downloading a TikTok video without a watermark. Then again, you additionally become acquainted with some helpful TikTok tips like how to deal with your login and how to oversee screen time. With that being mentioned, we’ve also enlisted the best out of the available solutions to your stack of useful tips and that includes Wondershare DemoCreator usage to the best as it has a variety of scope to take your TikTok video content to the peaks of success. That’s why we strongly encourage you to try it out enhance your creativity to the fullest.