[3 solutions] How to Trim TikTok Video
In the modern world, where social media plays an important, TikTok has become the Boss of it. With millions of people using and Billions of followers, it is expanding day by day. When it comes to videos, there comes a limit of time in the videos. This means, you can upload a video with a lengthy duration, every video has a limit. The length of the videos ranges between one second to one minute. So there comes a question that how to trim TikTok video.
This brings us to the main point of writing this article, why one needs to trim the video on TikTok. The answer is simple, there is a limit of duration, and you cannot exceed that duration. This is why no matter which phone you are using TikTok, you will have to stay in the prescribed duration of the video. So let's have a look at how you can trim your video for three different kinds of TikTok videos.
How to Trim TikTok Videos in Three Easy Solutions?
We all know it is not always that we directly upload a video, but sometimes, we select a video from our gallery. So, for every kind of video, there is a different method. But everyone new user needs to know how to cut video on TikTok or how to trim videos on TikTok. We've list out the steps about how to trim videos on TikTok.
How to Trim a TikTok Video you Just Shot?
- Shoot the video in TikTok.
- After recording, click on the red checkmark icon.
- Tap the word and icon for Adjust clips present in the top right corner of the screen.
- A bar will show up at the bottom with your clip.
- Now you can use the sliders present at both ends of the clip to adjust the timing.
- You can trim from both sides of the clip according to your wish.
- After trimming, click on the save option, it will be saved.
- Then click on the Next button to post it.
- Or you can save it to your draft folder to upload it later.
How to Cut a TikTok Video from your Phone Library?
In this method, you will be taking the video clip from your library which you want to upload. This will be the important steps in how to cut video on TikTok. So let's have a look at this method.
- Open the TikTok app.
- Next, tap on the plus icon which appears in the bottom-center of the screen.
- Then click on the Upload option present in the bottom right.
- Then select the video which you want to upload from your phone and click the Next button.
- The red sliders will appear that you can select to change the time of the clip.
- You can move the slider from the right side to the center to edit the time from the end.
- Or you can move the slider from the left to edit the start point of the clip and set the time.
- If you want to add any effects or music to the video, you can do it through the in-app feature.
How to CutTikTok Video while/after Recording?
It's available to trim videos on TikTok while or after recording. Why we need to trimming the TikTok video? Sometimes we are not satisfied with the video sections recorded on TikTok, and want to cut out the unwanted parts. So it's necessary to trim video in TikTok.
- Open the Camera of your phone.
- Record the video which you want to record.
- Then go to TikTok, and open the app.
- Go to add a video button and open the gallery to add the video which you want.
- After opening the video, you can now trim the video according to your desire.
- After that, you can save the video and can upload it.
If you want to get How to Record TikTok Video, you can click here to get a detailed guide.
Top 8 Apps to Enhance your TikTok Trimmed Video
Zoomerang is a TikTok video editing app that is perfect for beginners.It includes one-button step-by-step in-app tutorials. This means you can watch popular TikTok videos and learn how to create those videos for yourself. This app also includes video editing tools like effects, filters, music, and more.
The app is available on both Google Play and Apple's App Store. Funimate is a TikTok video editing app that offers a range of visual effects, lets users choose from multiple transitions, and makes it easy to share videos to TikTok, Instagram, and Facebook. Some key features such as creating video loops, and you can add music, emojis stickers, and other texts.
Magisto is a video creation and editing app by Vimeo. With Magisto, it's easy to record any type of video you'd like just by choosing an editing style you like and adding your videos and photos. Then, Magisto's AI will create a movie for you. The app contains a music library, or you can upload your own music and videos.
Timbre was designed to make it easy to cut or convert video and audio files. It supports all the most common audio and video file formats and lets you quickly and easily adjust video and audio playback speed. You can also use Timbre's simple interface to merge, trim, cut, and compress video or audio clips.
Videoshop is a TikTok video editing app available for both Android and iOS devices. Videoshop also lets you cut, merge clips, and add filters and transitions to really make your videos look professional. In addition to TikTok, you can share your videos on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, and more.
VideoShow is an all-in-one TikTok video editing app that is available on both Android and iOS. It has great video editing features that make it nearly effortless to create the perfect TikTok video and comes with more than 50 themes, background music, fonts, filters, and more.
VivaVideo app endeavors to help its users create beautiful movies by editing together the various video clips on their iPhone or iPad. This app is great for video recording and editing for TikTok videos. This app comes with an in-app camera with live effects and various modes. Moreover, it has more than 60 effects to choose from.
Not Convenient to Trim and Edit Video on the App, Try DemoCreator
If you use the app to trim TikTok video, it may be not so convenient. Because we use the finger to make the operation, if the phone screen is small, it will lead to so much mistake, and you can't accurately trim the TikTok video that you want.
Now if no app is working to trim your videos, you can simply download Wondershare DemoCreator to make your work easy. Let's take a look at the process on how to trim your TikTok video using DemoCreator.
The All-in-One Screen Recorder & Video Editor
- Select the TikTok video clip which you want to trim.
- Click on the Next button and arrows on both sides of the clip will appear.
- Select the point from where you want to edit the clip and keep moving the cursor to your desired duration.
- Moreover, it will also tell you the time to which you have trimmed the video, will be more obvious than cut video in TikTok or other apps.
Overall, if you ask me which app or software to use to trim the video, then I would suggest you go for DemoCreator because it is precise and easy to use. Plus, it maintains the quality of your video and does not degrade it, and you can export the video with high quality.
Trimming the TikTok videos is really necessary because the app comes with a duration limit. Without complying with the duration, you will not be able to upload the clip. So, for that purpose trimming the video is a necessary step. Moreover, DemoCreator is an amazing and handy option for you if you want to edit, cut/trim, or record a video. Lastly, you can follow the above-mentioned steps to trim the TikTok videos and can learn them easily.