Video Dubbing Guide: How to Dub a Video for Beginners?
Being a video content creator, if you have ever experienced creating a How-to explainer video or any tutorial video for which you need a voice along with the texts and music in some cases. In the majority of cases, you have the music content, but for some special and unique videos, you need to do video dubbing. Along with the video quality, voice-over has a huge impact on your audience as most of the audience notice the voice-over quality of your video, in case of video voiceover an annoying low-quality, you might lose a mass of your regular content viewers.
Keeping in mind the importance of video dubbing, it's essential that you just engage your audience with the voiceover quality of your videos. Right now, you must be wondering that how to dub a video so it can have an appalling effect due to its voiceover. Yes, you can surely do it but you need a proper video dubbing guide to proceed with making a professional style voiceover for your video content. Here's how you can do that...
Video Dubbing – What you need to know
Before we drag you into the step-by-step guide to make voiceover for video first you need to know what is video dubbing. So, you often have considered a documentary or an explainer video where you don't see any person but hear the voice which often is equated with the narration. This is what we call voiceover for a video as it has an appalling or engaging power. Regardless of what kind of content your video has, if the video voiceover is appalling, your video will ace in view numbers.
As of now, you know the optimization of audio track by audio recordings is video voiceover so here's the kicker now, we have provided you with the best and simplest step-by-step guide on video dubbing in Wondershare DemoCreator. Head to the following guide:
A Complete Guide on How to Dub a Video in Wondershare DemoCreator
Wondershare DemoCreator, a leading recording and editing software in the market is also, likewise, a top-notch software for doing a video voiceover. With it's intuitive and easy to adapt interface for beginners, you will do your first voiceover if you're a beginner in the video content making industry handily. We have also explained some useful tips you must adapt if you want to become a professional voiceover artist. Here in this section, we're going to explain the Wondershare DemoCreator voiceover tool with the help of which, you'll make your video voiceover. So, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Download and Install Wondershare DemoCreator
- The very first step to getting started with your voiceover making is having this masterpiece installed in your PC. To do so, follow the lead here...
- Download the Wondershare DemoCreator installation file for your Windows PC from the link attached below:
- After the download gets completed, install this software with default presets. (it has the automatic aligned settings for your system)
- Wait for the installation process to finish once it's finished launch the software from the Desktop icon.
Step 2: Connect your Microphone with your PC
- After you've launched Wondershare DemoCreator from your desktop, attach your microphone to your system by plugging in into the Microphone slot.
- Make sure your microphone is working and connected to your PC.
Step 3: Record the Voiceover with Wondershare DemoCreator
- To record your voiceover with Wondershare DemoCreator, click on the Capture button to open the recorder.
- Click on the Screen button to halt the screen recording.
- Now make sure this Mic button is enabled in your DemoCreator recorder.
- Hit the record button which is this red circled icon on the recorder window.
- Now the voiceover recording has been started, after you're done with recording, click on the Red Square button to halt the process.
Step 4: Open the Video File in Wondershare DemoCreator
- As soon as you stop the voiceover recording, you'll be directed into the Wondershare DemoCreator editor interface.
- Now add the Video file for which you have recorded the voiceover with DemoCreator recorder, by hitting the Import button as shown below:
- Select the video file which is your target video and hit the Open button to import into the Wondershare DemoCreator.
Step 5: Add File into Editing Timeline
- Now you shall see both your video and audio recorded files in this media library as follows:
- Just drag and drop both of these files into the timeline below which shall begin the editing process of these files.
- Step 6: Synchronize the voiceover with Video
- Now you need to include your voiceover into your video, for which select the voiceover recording within the timeline.
- You shall see the audio editor of Wondershare DemoCreator where you can do necessary enhancements to your audio files.
- Simply drag and sync the voiceover file with the video file to align it with our video happenings.
Step 7: Export the Project
- Now in the final step, after you're done editing your Audio and Video within the timeline of Wondershare DemoCreator, hit the Export button situated at the top right corner of the software interface:
- Now you've properties of your project file in front of the screen for which you can customize according to your requirements.
- After you're done customizing your project output, hit the Export button which shall start exporting your project file to the destination in your PC.
Tips for Pro-Level Video Voiceover for Beginners:
If you're an amateur level video editor and this is your first project of video voiceover, here we have explained some golden tips for you to take notes from. This means it doesn't matter if you're a beginner level voiceover recorder, you can get your video voiceover done professionally by following these tips. Follow these points to ponder:
- Keep yourself motivated and confident while recording your voice and keep it natural, it'll turn out to be an appalling voiceover which your audience must hail
- Keep your voice modulation adequate and don't rush for the end, instead speak with your heart and enjoy the recording.
- Lock your room and keep yourself at a standard distance from the Mic so your voice can have a frequent tone and not the noisy or poor quality
- Stay calm and try to give your natural expressions so your voiceover would have a natural tone and appalling call to action.
The Bottom line
As we know, video voiceover is turning out to be an important factor with the rise in demand for video content nowadays. It subsequently enhances the video content industry and now we can have voiceover artists as well. So, being a video content creator, if you intend to uprise your video content and you want your content to reach the mass of people, then you need to make it unique with your video dubbing technique.
As we have listed above, DemoCreator dubbing software is the best in the market if you want to pursue your career in the video editing and voiceover industry. By following the above guide and pro tips, you can make a perfect pro-level voiceover for your videos which could turn out to be standing out parameter for your video content.