Top 11 Best Online Screen Recorders With Audio
Screen recorders are one of the most popular marketing tools nowadays. Screen recording should not just be a must; it should be the epitome of elegance. When the coronavirus pandemic hit the entire world, quarantine became a norm, but businesses had to find a way to adapt to such unprecedented times.
Virtual conference applications have grown in number over the past two years. Users can now do virtual office meetings and take academic courses and presentations through online video chats and conference applications. Skype and Zoom were the most used software during Covid-19, and they helped a lot of people run their businesses efficiently.
With the increase in virtual meetings software use, screen recorders with audio have also proven very useful due to their unique and powerful features. The online screen recorders have stressed just how crucial it is to capture every event right on your desktop. Screen recorders vary in functionality and price, but most have similar features, including unlimited recording time, flexible video frames, and video editing options.
Why would you need a screen recorder with audio?
Most people nowadays prefer to capture their desktop screens for various reasons. But recording the screen with audio allows creating more engaging videos for presentations, gameplay, tutorials, and more. Here are several reasons to use a screen recorder with audio.
With most people working from home, screen recording has become a vital tool. People use screen recorders to offer products demonstrations, give instructional videos, and record web conferences for reanalysis. Screen recorders with audio are essential in the current market dynamics for various reasons.
Record video meetings for future reference
Taking notes might interfere with your focus when attending a meeting via a video call, thus missing out on important info. A screen recorder with audio allows you to record the sessions, such as Zoom, Google Meet, or Microsoft Teams, especially if you’re not the host.
A good screen recorder will record the meeting and include the mic audio for a more intuitive video when you need to make a reference. Recording video meetings can also act as evidence, especially when getting into legal deals; just make sure it’s legal to record in your jurisdiction.
The screen recorders offer many video tutorials that anyone can easily access online. Various professionals use screen recorders to capture videos that demonstrate how some things are done on their computers because they are simple to pursue. They enable learners to freely pause whenever they want, to help them comprehend whatever is happening.
Video tutorials are essential when it comes to the training of new employees. You can also use screen recorders to capture your employee’s computer screens, to see what they do whenever they get clients’ information. You can identify their weak points, advise them, and impart essential insights by tracking their activities.
Customer support and troubleshooting
Network errors, software crashes, and system errors are among the problems that can halt your daily business activities. These errors significantly increase your spending while trying to fix them. Capturing these errors on your screen will give your IT team a clear idea of the root cause and when they arose.
Screen recorders play a vital role in helping your employees know how such issues occurred and how to avert them in the future. Recording and preventing these errors from reoccurring will help you save time and money and avoid irrelevant business disruptions.
Content creation for entertainment
If you’re a professional content creator who shares content regularly on YouTube, Facebook, or Twitch, you’ll find a screen recorder with audio a vital tool. These tools come in handy to capture your gameplay screen and include a webcam capture of your face, system audio, and mic audio to make it more entertaining.
11 Best Online Screen Recorders With Audio
Would you also want to boost the quality of your recorded video, adjust audio, add subtitles or get rid of undesirable background noise? Online screen recorders will be ideal for you. Well, find a complete list of our top eleven best online screen recorders with audio.
- RecordJoy Screen Recorder
DemoCreater is a powerful software and one of the top screen recorders on the market currently. It’s exceptionally efficient for gamers, Twitch Streamers, and YouTubers who prefer to share their tutorial and gaming content online with their audience. DemoCreater can easily be used with anyone to record presentations and office meetings regardless of the screen recording experience one might have from one of the finest screen recording tools.
The DemoCreator employs a mouse spotlight and real-time screen drawing feature to make the screen recording function remarkably intuitive. The integration of these features makes capturing microphone sound, webcam content, and system sound more personalized and much more straightforward.
The software allows you to create stunning presentations, how-to tutorials, and product demonstration videos that you can easily share online. Besides recording the screen, you can also record the webcam footage at once. This program is well known to many because it streamlines the process, making it much easier even for the trainee to capture HD webcam videos.
Features of DemoCreater
- Real-time screen drawing
- Supports simultaneous recording of screen, system audio, and mic.
- Webcam content capture
- Audio fade out and audio fade in
- Faster export without editing
- Easy to add transitions and captions
- Offers advanced video editing features.
- Allows customizing frame rates when recording.
- It captures webcam footage
- Edits and records audio
- Creates exceptional tutorials, presentations, and training courses by screen recording
- Supports a variety of video formats
- Has an editing suite designed to enhance recorded videos
- You can only access some of these features after buying a license
- The free version adds a watermark to the video.
Veed is an excellent browser software that allows subtitling and text encoding. It’s compatible with all mobile phones, computers, and tablets. It enables you to focus on content creation rather than the recording process.
This software is excellent for those who need to create tutorials, videos, or demonstrations. The software can record from both Windows and Mac OS.
Features of Veed.io
- It provides a workspace to organize your content, font, logos, and color palettes
- Multiple layouts permit background swaps, webcam insert, and record videos in split-screen.
- Adds subtitles to crop videos.
- The browser software removes background noise.
- The software is easy and does not require experience.
- Easy to trim multiple format files.
- Video transcription makes it easy to incorporate subtitles supporting your audio.
- The pro version can only support collaboration between multiple team members.
Are you looking for online software to efficiently compress and convert your captured video files? Clipchamp is an ideal software for this task. It has an option for recording audio and video right into the editing projects. With Clipchamp, doing basic edits like video trimming help you to enhance your video quality. The online software will work well with your computer’s microphone and a built-in camera.
The tool enables you to record directly from your browser, thus eliminating any doubts about uploading your content to the desktop from your camera or phone. The software is lightning-fast and designed to protect your privacy.
- It has various editing functions, including Record, Convert, Edit, and Compress.
- Chromebook friendly
- You don’t need to download it because it’s web-based
- It can automatically process media content in your computer storage
- It has options for trimming, cropping, flipping and rotating.
- There’s a free basic version
- The editing features are vital in color balancing, background changing, speed, and video transitions.
- The tool is easy to use
- It does not require downloading
- It has advanced and multiple editing features
- Supports a variety of input formats
- Webcam features help you to capture and edit video through your web browser.
- Video exporting is time-consuming.
- Stock videos contain a watermark.
- Sometimes the editing process is slow.
With RecordCast, you can record your desktop screen entirely free. The screen recorder has an easy recording interface and an excellent video editor built into the system. The RecordCast is ranked among the best screen recorders with audio. It eliminates watermarks on recorded videos, and it can help you capture either part or a full desktop screen, depending on your requirements.
The web software can smoothen your computer screen captures using superfine editing tools to create a professional impression. You can use annotations to add titles and advanced special effects to make your video look incredible. It is a super excellent tool for making tutorials, allowing students to record the videos smoothly.
You can also make presentations using RecordCast to improve business communication. The videos recorded by this tool are of high quality and have no glitches, thus boosting the number of viewers. It’s a lot easier to record your screen with RecordCast without hassles.
Features of RecordCast
- The tool is compatible with every device
- It’s free
- The videos are watermark-free
- It has a built-in video editor
- It has flexible recording features
- Completely free
- It has a Video editor
- Screen recorder
- Easy to use
- It can simultaneously capture system and mic audio
- The video editor might contain bugs
- It has no sharing option
- It can be slow while exporting videos
- It has no Annotations
5. RecordJoy Screen Recorder
RecordJoy is an intuitive online screen recorder with a simple interface that directs the users on how to go about recording their screens. The tool is ideal for recording class sessions, video presentations, meetings, and other instances of application windows. With easy-to-use control buttons, you can record the screen and webcam simultaneously.
RecordJoy also lets you incorporate the mic and system audio is recording. Once done with the recording, the application gives you a simple link to share your recording with other users.
Its simplicity is impressive as it works directly without installing extensions or other executables. RecorJoy works seamlessly on Chrome browser, though other browsers like Firefox and Safari also support its operation.
RecorJoy offers excellent editing features once done with recording. You can add white labels and custom brand designs to your videos to make them authentic. It also supports integration with project management systems such as Slack. RecordJoy allows you to embed it in your applications through its widget shortcode if you’re a developer.
RecordJoy’s free version supports the 720p video quality while the enterprise version can record better quality. The only catch with the latter is that it allows up to four teammates to use the app simultaneously.
Features of RecordJoy
- It supports the recording of screen and audio through Chrome Browser.
- The enterprise version allows integration with project management platforms like Slack.
- Supports video sharing through a link
- Allows embedding on other websites through a shortcode widget.
- Records screen and webcam simultaneously.
- It offers cloud storage for recorded videos.
- It supports trimming and editing of recorded videos.
- It’s easy to use
- It has an intuitive interface that supports quick recording.
- The software is watermark-free
- Integrates well with other webhooks
- Some features can only be accessible on a premium version
Combining this tool and an external microphone will be a great deal in capturing your webcam footage and your computer’s screen along with the audio.
Screencast-O-Matic has a built-in stock library packed with images, music tracks, and videos that premium plan users can only access. It helps you upload your videos easily to Vimeo, Google Drive, Dropbox, and Youtube. The Screencast-O-Matic mobile app is also available for iOS and Android. With Screencast-o-Matic, users are at liberty to choose the screen portion they wish to capture or record.
Features of ScreenCast-O-Matic
- Free editing
- It has a built-in stock library
- The free screen recording tool
- Easy to add captions
- An internet connection and a browser are the only requirements to operate a Screen-O-Matic.
- It creates engaging videos for learners.
- It has a stunning screencast quality.
- It offers the users the ability for audiences to add notes for creators, add comments, highlighted cursors, and click indicators.
- Offers a built-in stock library
- It has a private and secure online backup.
- The free trial version restricts screen recording time to 15 minutes.
- It’s impossible to edit videos directly in the App without a Pro account.
- Users without an installed or updated Java might find it hard to create or view videos on their computer system.
Bandicam screen recording tool supports both gaming and screen capturing. The software uses a high compression ratio without affecting the video quality. It helps you capture 4K ultra-high-definition videos at 120 frames per second.
Another magnificent aspect is the recording potential of the Bandicam’s device. The feature lets you record videos from HDTV, IPTV, Xbox, and PlayStation by creating a different capture card.
The web application enables you to capture anything you want, including Excel spreadsheets, your whole computer screen, web browser, and Powerpoint presentations, among other things. You need to purchase the package to utilize its full potential.
Features of Bandicam
- Real-time drawing
- Scheduled recording
- It has mouse effects
- Utilizes a high video compression ratio without reducing video quality.
- It can produce video recordings of up to 4K resolution.
- It can capture high-quality record videos
- It can record videos in both 2D and 3D
- The computer performance is not compromised during video recording.
- It supports full-screen capture and customized area recording.
- Live streaming is not enabled
- It’s not ideal for beginners.
Acethinker is one of the top online software, and it’s available for Windows, Mac, iPhone, and iPad users. It creates top-quality videos, and it’s capable of recording and converting the captured videos to multiple file formats. The web tool is dependable, lightweight, and has a high speed. If you want to do a live stream recording, the Screen recorder provides an option for creating scheduled tasks.
With Acethinker screen recorder, you can capture your screen through real-time annotation tools. The multi-role annotation tool helps you add images, texts, and shapes to the recorded videos. The software is designed to suit professional content creators specializing in video editing and screencasting. The screen recording tool enables you to capture high-quality definition pictures using a webcam and allows you to work on numerous formats without affecting video and audio quality.
- It has a flexible and easy user interface.
- It supports over 100 different formats
- It’s relatively cheaper
- The software supports crucial file formats.
- It has a playback player for videos
- Impressive annotation tool
- It’s easy to use
- The screen recording tool is lightweight and dependable
- It only has basic editing features.
- It cannot support complex video editing.
The user-friendly tool has high-quality features and creates advanced screen recordings. The Screen recording tool can capture whatever you want on your computer screen. With the Movavi screen recorder, users can record their webcam, computer screen, external and internal sounds. It makes it easy to edit output video and upload it directly from the user interface to Google Drive or YouTube.
The unique feature of this program that makes it stand out among the rest is the ability to schedule your recordings. You’ll only need to specify the time you’d like to start your recording, and the software will do the remaining task. It provides an alternative to show mouse movements and keystrokes.
The software offers numerous editing capabilities, such as drawing on a captured video.
Features of Movavi
- Supports scheduled recording
- Screenshot editing is enabled
- Superfast recording
- Screencast creation
- Instant sharing of videos with other online users
- Personalized shortcuts
- It has multiple options for exporting
- Easy to schedule recordings
- The recording features are flexible
- Incorporates webcam
- It can simultaneously record audio and screen
- Supports multiple file formats such as AVI, MOV, MP4, and MKV
- The application supports keyboard and mouse effects
- The free trial app adds a watermark to the video output
- It cannot capture system sounds unless you purchase a pro version
Screen recording has become a vital part of our day-to-day lives. Traditional tools have made it hard to screen record and edit videos, but Kapwin has made screen recording and sharing much more effortless. The software is ideal for gaming, work collaboration, bug fixing, and product demos. Kapwing screen recorder can record your camera, screen, and microphone simultaneously.
You can record videos on your PC screen without the need to download this application because it’s built-in in the browser. With this tool, you can get screencast videos with fewer clicks after you’ve enabled recording. Kapwing can support numerous video formats such as MOV, PNG, AVI, JPG WEBM, MP4, and many more.
The web application can support complete conversion and transcoding to help you optimize video files for an outstanding editing experience. Kapwing software has been designed to help you make videos from the very beginning.
Features of Kapwing
- Screencast creation
- Instant sharing of captured videos
- It’s compatible with most devices
- It’s easy to use
- It’s inexpensive
- It gives excellent video output
- It has an option for subtitle
- The functionality is not always good
Apowersoft is a highly effective and easy-to-use tool for capturing audio and screen simultaneously. The potential of this software helps you eliminate any doubt a game player might have regarding whether a web tool can keep their voice or games in sync.
This screen recorder can help you record your screen without a hassle. The Pro Version lets you save videos as MP4 files and has a built-in stock library full of images, music tracks, and videos. It allows you to record videos via webcam and save them in different file formats.
The software has a flexible and an easy to comprehend User Interface (UI), thus making it easy to capture and edit videos. The intuitive and fully featured interface provides numerous capture modes to enable users to create a screencast for a given application window, region, or full screen. It also helps you add webcam footage to your screencast to attain a video-in-video outcome.
- It has an option to edit, save, and share files.
- Real-time screen editing
- The UI is flexible and easy to comprehend
- Built-in-stock with videos, audios, and photos
- Annotation features are enabled.
- Flexible and interesting interface
- Easy image editing
- It’s easy to use
- Eay to share videos on YouTube
- It has annotation features.
- Difficult to capture using the second monitor
- It’s not efficient for game recording
- Unideal customer services
If you are looking for an advanced online screen recorder that provides the best and most unique recording experience, the above tools might be all you need to help you make a decision. We have compiled eleven incredible online screen recorders with audio to give your captured videos a unique look. These screen recorders offer more than just basic features. Get quality videos, adjust your audio sounds or resolutions, add filters to your videos and enjoy the experience.