Top 7 Best Tools to Sync Audio and Video Sources
Creating a perfect video is not easy, especially when you are not able to afford the high-end audio and video syncing software. The good news is that several open-source applications can help you achieve your desire for a perfect video embedded with sound.
In this article, we give a breakdown of the best 7 free tools to sync audio and video sources that are available in the market today.
1. Wondershare DemoCreator
The market leader in open-source, free video editing software is Wondershare DemoCreator. This app offers various screen recording and video editing options good for making demo videos, presentation recordings, tutorials, and gaming vlogs. It is easy to use and perfect for beginners. What's more, this product was developed by Wondershare Technology and is currently in use in over 200 countries worldwide.
Find more video ideas from Wondershare Video Community.
Video editing features for editing recorded or imported videos enable users to cut, rotate, and crop clips. More importantly, the Wondershare DemoCreator has an annotation feature that enables users to highlight specific video portions for more captivation.
The control panel and short keys let you control recording in real-time (Countdown, Pause, Redo, and Stop) and allow audio recording through any third piece of equipment. Users can fit in any audio using the explicit audio editor available among its features.
Wondershare DemoCreator video editor allows users to save their demos in any desired format such as MP4, MOV, MP3, or GIF and can share them directly onto any social media platform.
- Compatibility with most USB webcam built-in mics and standalone microphones.
- It supports several video formats, including MPEG-2, AVI, MP4, MOV, FLV, WMV, and 3GP.
- It lets you directly share your videos on various platforms like YouTube and Vimeo.
- It will put a watermark on the free generated account. It would be best if you upgraded to evade the watermark.
NOTE: Click here to get How to Sync Audio and Video Sources in Wondershare DemoCreator
This Kapwing sync audio and video software support various sound file formats for both video and audio, including MP3, MP4, and 3GP, MOV, among others. Kapwig allows you to add your favorite soundtracks to videos by simply uploading video and MP3 audio files and merging them to create a new MP4 file with a soundtrack.
Kapwig comes with a full suite of editing tools like adding custom subtitles, adding images and logos, and combining videos. Users can trim audio and also specify the moment. It should start playing in the video since it enables identifying the exact second to sync the audio and video.
- Comes with a full suite of editing tools
- Enables the addition of fully custom text and animations.
- It is a bit ambiguous when installing, taking too much space.
OpenShot is among the best free video editing software available in the market today. It has an intuitive user surface and minimal design making it perfect for beginners. It is thus suited for small upcoming businesses.OpenShot also comes with some advanced options like video transitions, unlimited layers for audio tracks, background videos, and watermarks
This video editing software comes with several useful features like resizing, rotation, scaling, and trimming.
- Easy-to-use interface.
- Real-time preview.
- Unlimited layers.
- It occasionally lags, which causes inconvenience.
- Available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
VSDC is among the top free video editing software available in the market for Windows
It comes with powerful features such as audio editing and color correction. Besides, this tool allows a wider range of output options like VPB, MKV, and AVI, among others, which you can easily share with other social media sites.
- Mask tools for highlighting, blurring, or hiding elements within the video.
- Creation of green screen video effects using the chroma functionality.
- Availability of social media links for sharing of videos.
- Available for Windows only.
You can sync audio and video online for free with the Shotcut video editor that works across different platforms. It supports numerous video and audio formats like 4K and DNxHD, among others. Likewise, it supports several image formats including
JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF, TGA, SVG, and WebP, among others. With its viable audio editing options, Shotcut is ideal for audiophiles. Its timeline editing option enables users to add videos directly.
- Support for the latest audio and video formats.
- You can directly add videos to the timeline for editing.
- The application causes lagging and freezing of the computer screen.
- Available for Windows, Linux, and macOS.
6. HitFilm Express
HitFilm is an open-source video editing software. However, Hitfilm requires that you share a status update on social media before downloading the software, the price you have to pay to enjoy top-notch features on this app.
For beginners, this app may seem a little bit complicated; however, the experience is worth the try.
- It is entirely free.
- It supports nearly all video formats.
- The user interface is not intuitive and takes time to learn.
- Available for Windows and Mac.
Videopad is one of the best free video editing software available for beginners as it is very easy to use. Despite having straightforward controls, Videopad comes with amazing features like multiple displays for fast editing speeds, options for finetuning colors, adding light effects, and unlimited overlay audio tracks enabling users more leverage over their sound mixing.
- It has a built-in double screen for easy and intuitive editing.
- Have lots of pre-made, customizable transitions for polished professionalism.
- Available for Windows only.
The ball is still in your court when it narrows down to the software to sync audio and video. We have tackled the best 7 tools in the market. For any thought, it's good to opt for one with a user-friendly interface and that which doesn't lag or freeze during operation. So, which one would you prefer?