How to Make a Slideshow Video with Wondershare DemoCreator?
Slideshows are an important aspect of this modern era despite you are in a marketing industry or having any profession, slideshows always have a huge impact. Whether you're pitching new business, rendering your memories, or presenting your past work, there will always be a need of the best slideshow maker to organize your well-polished images.
There are plenty of applications affiliated with both Windows as well as MacBook compatible PCs. Out of numerous software available, Wondershare DemoCreator is an overall premium application that comes pre-loaded with the latest and most attractive slideshow creator features. With numerous options for personalization, Wondershare DemoCreator Slideshow videos are both fun and professional-looking which demonstrates your purpose. In this article, we will provide you simplified step on how to make a slideshow video with Wondershare DemoCreator.
To proceed with this best slideshow maker software, you need to download Wondershare DemoCreator from the below links for both OS-compatible systems:
Wondershare DemoCreator comes with a specialty of two methods to make a slideshow video, which includes:
- By importing your media files
- By recording your screen presentation
Method 1: Import Your Media
In order to use this method, you have to follow below steps:
- Download Wondershare DemoCreator from the above-specified links and install it with default settings.
- After installation gets completed, open the software from your applications.
- Now select Add Files available at the left-side of this software interface.
- After that, you need to select the media files which you want to import to Wondershare DemoCreator. Note: You can also drag and drop your media files to this section in order to import your media. The files supportable to Wondershare DemoCreator include images, videos, and music files.
- To include your imported files in your slideshow video, simply drag and drop them to the timeline section.
- Edit all the individual files including the music files with the customizable editor for every file at the right side of the software screen Note: The editor for every file will only be visible when you select the file from the timeline accordingly.
- Order your files in the timeline and after your editing gets done, click on the Export button available at the top right corner of the software screen.
- Make necessary changes to the final output file and hit the Export to get your organized slideshow video.
It doesn't matter if you are a beginner or a pro in this domain, Wondershare DemoCreator provides you with simple to catch interface which will polish your photo to video creator skills.
Method 2: Recording Your Screen Presentation
This method is useful if you have already created a simplified PowerPoint or any sort of presentation and you want to give that a professional and eye-catchy look. Here are the steps you need to follow for this method:
- Add your required photos to a PowerPoint file or if you have already created that, simply order your slides accordingly.
- Download Wondershare DemoCreator and install the software from the above-provided link.
- Run your installed Wondershare DemoCreator software on your PC.
- As you're into the software now, you shall see the +Recorder button at the top-left corner of your software screen.
- Ready your PowerPoint presentation in the background.
- Now hit that +Recorder button which shall take you to your presentation, select the area of the screen you want to record, and click on the Red-Dotted icon.
- This will instantly start to record your presentation screen with the specified settings.
- Once you are done with recording, stop the recorder by clicking on the stop button.
- It will head you back to your Wondershare DemoCreator screen where the recorder file will be added to the Media section.
- Add that file to your timeline by dragging it to the lower section.
- Select the recorded file and edit it accordingly with the built-in editor of Wondershare DemoCreator available within the software screen at the right-side.
- After giving your recorder video a professional look hit the Export button of the screen and customize the settings of your output file.
- Proceed with Export which will get your file ready to use for any other platform.
These above steps are a complete guide on refreshing when you have already made PowerPoint presentations with effective and wonderful editing techniques including overlays, transitions, and customized running time for every slide.
After the complete guide of how to make slideshow video with Wondershare DemoCreator Slideshow maker, we have also covered some other free slideshow maker available for both Windows and Mac compatible PCs.
No matter you want the Wondershare masterpiece or just some other free slideshow creator, we have enlisted some of them with their stand-out features:
Photoshow is a fun-filled photo to video creators available in the market with satisfactory user reviews. This fun splash software also provides a web service for sharing your slideshows to reach out to the targeted audience.
- Comes up with 160+ compelling styles to give your slides an eye-catchy touch
- You can create a stunning slideshow by using several captions, stickers, and borders for every slide respectively.
- You can embed directly to other social media platforms or export your masterpiece with the MPEG-2 compression technique
- With a limitation of a 30-day free trial, this software will cost you $39.99 if you want to continue using this slideshow creator.
2. TripAdvisor TripWow
TripWow is a TripAdvisor slideshow creator tool which is easy to use and required little effort to create a customized slideshow with utterly free to use features. The standing out features of this software are listed below:
- Comes up with an option of importing directly from your social media platforms like Facebook and Flickr.
- Provides you built-in music files but restrict you with adding your music file to your slideshow
- TripWow is fast and real-time software which render your slideshow within seconds to be able to view it on your PC files
- This software restricts you from customization of your slide duration to include in on your slideshow.
NOTE: The TripWow slideshow creator was closed on June 12, 2017.
Kizoa is an online slideshow maker that helps you to make your customized slideshow video with well-polished editing features for both photos and video clips. It directs you to enjoy creating your slideshows right within your browser. The top features include:
- Completely free of cost web-based editing software with flexible and fast editing techniques
- Comes up with some advance level transitions to include between your photos and videos of slideshows
- Include several templates specific for corporate businesses and private use respectively
- Requires no installations or extension for the browser to embed before using this tool services.
Slidely is a newly launched web-based application designed specifically for slideshows to be created online with your ordinary browser. With Slidely, you can easily specify the editing of your slideshows for corporate use as well as for private use. This software has the following special features:
- Audio equalizer for your slideshow to give your work a professional look.
- Also enables you to share the slideshow video online to several other platforms to reach out to people of your own choice.
- Doesn't require expert skills while creating a stunning slideshow video
- Comes up with totally free of cost and provides high-quality slideshow video as output.
This article will bring you out of the panic situation of selecting the best available photo to video maker with advance and well-polished features. Turns out to be, Wondershare DemoCreator fulfills all the essential requirements to bias you to its special easy-to-use standout features like cheap cost and user-friendly interface with a touch to recording ability. You can download it for Windows as well as for Mac PCs from here: