- 1. Record your computer screen and webcam simultaneously.
- 2. Allow you to customize screen capture and frame rate .
- 3. Powerful editing tools and effects to enrich your video clips.
How to Upload Bandicam Videos to YouTube
More and more companies are making a huge investment to make sure they have a popular YouTube channel. The truth is that YouTube is one of the websites in the world that has more traffic. And when you have people, there is a chance to close a deal. You can see YouTube as a social network with some differences. Besides the format is different, the truth is that you can sign up for different channels, comment on the videos, share them, among others.
So, we believe that it is crucial that you know how to upload a recorded Bandicam video to YouTube. And this is what you're going to learn in this article.
Part 1: Recommended Upload Settings for YouTube Videos
When you are making a video to post on YouTube, you want to make sure that you are following all the recommended upload settings.
- Container: MP4: Make sure that the video has a fast start by putting the moov atom at the front of the file, and that you don't have any edit lists or your video may not be processed the right way.
- Audio codec: AAC-LC: You need to use a sample rate of 48khz or 96khz. In what concerns with the stereo, you should use either Stereo or Stereo + 5.1.
- Video codec: H.264: Make sure there is a high profile and no interlacing (progressive scan). Plus, you need to have 2 consecutive B frames and a closed GOP and CABAC. The Chroma subsampling should be 4:2:0 and even though there's no limit to the bitrate, they should be below the reference.
- Other factors to consider include the frame rate and the resolution and aspect ratio.
Part 2: How to Upload Recorded Bandicam Video to YouTube
There are two different ways that you can use to upload Bandicam video to YouTube:
#1: Save the video as .mp4 in your computer and then upload to YouTube
Some people simply prefer to have all their videos on their own computer before they upload them to YouTube. And you can do it using the Bandicam software. Just save your video as .mp4, and go to YouTube directly. Make sure that you are logged in and that you upload the video to the right channel (you may have multiple).
#2: Upload your video in Bandicam to YouTube directly
As soon as you just finished your video on the Bandicam software, you can use the software to upload the video directly to YouTube. In this case, you just need to click on the "Upload" button that is located at the bottom of the software, and a new window will open. You will need to give it a title and a description, as well as to state the Privacy that you want (have your video public, private, or unlisted). When you click on the Upload button of this second window, your browser will open and it will ask you for your email address and password of your Google Account. Just fill the information and click to login. As soon as you're done, Google will prompt you with a message stating that "Bandicam would like to manage your YouTube videos". Just click on the Allow button, and the upload should start immediately.
As soon as it is uploaded, you can either click on the Go button and check out how the video is on YouTube, or click on Copy, which allows you to easily share your video on other websites.
Part 3: How to upload recorded screen video to YouTube with Bandicam Alternative
As you probably already know, one of the best alternatives to record your screen is using Wondershare DemoCreator, a well-known screen recorder and video editor.
One of the best things that we like in DemoCreator is all their output functions. On Bandicam, you can only upload your videos to YouTube. What about if you want to upload them to Vimeo? Or if you want to burn it to DVD or just upload it to Facebook?
When you are using Filmora, you have a pretty wide choice of output formats. Plus, uploading your videos to the different websites that support videos like Facebook, or even Vimeo or Facebook couldn't be easier.
- Uploading the video to YouTube:
You will just need to click on the Output tab and then select youtube. You'll be asked to sign in directly in the Filmora software and you'll place all the details regarding your video directly in the software. Then, just hit Export.
- Burning the video to DVD:
In case you want to burn your final video to DVD, just select "Export", DVD, and then burn to DVD. Here you have a few options to fill out including the aspect ratio, DVD label, among others. When ready, just click on the Export button at the bottom right.
- Uploading the video to YouTube:
All you need to do is to click on the "Export" and then Output. On the left side, just where you can find YouTube, you will find both Vimeo and Facebook as well. Depending on the one that you need, just click on their icon on the left side and fill in the required data on the right side. When you're done, don't forget to click "Export".