10 Free Video Editing Software No Watermark
Posting the video online has become a prevalent task for everyone, especially for the last 5 years. Whether it is an influencer or a brand, everyone could get close to their audience through the videos. Moreover, posting videos on social media or other platforms like YouTube makes an easy and cost-effective way to promote any business or content.
If you are one of the arriving influencers, you must know about these 10 free video editing without watermark. These are easy to use, and for initial learning and editing videos, these apps would be perfect for you.
Also, there are some apps in the list which will also help you to edit video like a pro. You can learn new skills with these apps until you get used to video editing. Here is the list of free video editing software no watermark download you can opt for:
Free Video Editor without Watermark
Having a good and free video editing software no watermar such as OpenShot is really important when you are into content creating and other such things. But getting good video editing software cost you a lot, and there is not much software that is both free and good at the same time. Also, Oneshot is one such video editing software that is free to use.
It has basically all the essential features that you would need while editing a video. Free license doesn't mean you are compromising anywhere. Moreover, you get advanced features such as cross-platform support that allows you to use it on almost any device, apart from basic features as well.
- Trim and slice feature that allows you to cut specific parts out of videos
- You also get the option of animation and keyframes to make your project look better
- Video effects that are inbuilt lets you toggle between different features
- With the feature of title editor, you can edit the title along with your video
VSDC is a license-free and the best free video editing software no watermark that has all the essential features for professional-grade video and audio editing. The results that you get in this software are unmatched due to the variety of features it has.
You can do stuff like editing heavy video projects, improving audio, recording voice-overs, capturing desktop screens, and more, all for zero cost with this software. The color enhancement feature lets you toggle between color effects that make the result look more and more natural.
Apart from all these basic features, you also get a lot of other advanced features as well to enhance your video editing. Also, the user interface of this software is designed in a way so that the user can access anything easily.
- Multifunctional video editing options to do get better results
- This software is customized for fast experience on both, multi-core and single-core devices
- Features like desktop screen recording to record important movement and activities
- Option to record voice-overs, really helpful for artists
- The user interface makes it easier to use
If you want to use video editing software that is known worldwide and even comes from a reputable brand, then iMovie should be your go-to software. This software is from Apple, and the biggest thing is that you can get it for free.
Also, the software is loaded with features, and you don't feel compromised just because you are using a free version. Well, being Apple-designed, this software gives you unmatched results and experience without paying anything.
Also, you can edit even 4K videos in iMovie, an option that isn't available in most of the free editing software. The list of features that you get is never-ending. Moreover, the features are designed in a way to provide you with the best looking cinematic videos that are possible.
- You can use this software even on your iPhone apart from MacBook
- The filters that are available in the app give your video a cinematic look
- Wide range of special effects to enhance your video
- Use soundtracks that are already available in the software
- Cinematic grade editing without paying anything
Another video editing software that gives you cinematic grade results for free. Shotcut is an open-source, cross-platform video editing software that is loaded with unique features that come in really handy while editing heavy video projects. While using the video, you won't feel like you are using free/open-source software.
With ShotCut you can change your video the way you want. Also, this software gives you the option to edit videos from a wide range of formats. Furthermore, the audio features of the app are really great. Initially, you'll have to struggle a bit to make yourself familiar with the way the software should be used, but you'll learn that eventually.
- Wide range of video formats you can choose to edit from
- Audio features like audio mixing and tone generator to provide you results that look stunning
- Cross-platform usage allows you to edit the same project on different devices
- Availablity on all major operating systems like Windows, Linux, and macOS
- Wide range of hardware support to speed up your work
This software is on our list because of its uniqueness. With Blender, you can edit your video others in 3D, with the option of modeling, rigging, animation, simulation, rendering, compositing and motion tracking, video editing and 2D animation pipeline. Moreover, this is what makes this option really unique, and the best part is that you get amazing software for free.
The features that are available in this software are professional-grade, and so are the results. Moreover, once you complete your project, it is very difficult to tell that this is done on open-source video editing software.
- Multi-format video support for completing different projects of any format
- Video animation option to create great looking 3D videos
- Wide range of video effects that are available in the software itself
- Edit videos in high quality to get better results
- Option to add videos and photos from your device
This is the first video editing software on our list, and it has many features that provide this app such a position.
Also, ActivePresenter packs a bunch of features and is not only for video editing. You can also do things like recording screen, annotate, edit screencast videos, and create interactive eLearning contents in HTML5. Moreover, these things on their own are enough to make this software stand out.
This video editing software gives you the option of responsive designs that can change your dull and basic projects to responsive ones. Apart from a whole bunch of new features, ActivePresenter also lets you choose from more conventional features like basic editing and text animation, where you can add fun text animations to make your projects look better.
- Smart capture to record your mouse movements and clicks
- Text animations for adding text animations for better results
- With full-motion recording, you can record screen and later on edit that as a proper video
- Webcam recording allows recording and editing videos of your calls or meets find through your webcam
- Microphone and speaker recording to record the sound that's coming from your microphone or speaker.
This is not specifically a high-end video editing software. Also, Video Grabber is designed for beginners and those stepping into the world of video editing. This software lets you search and download videos from different sources in different qualities. With Video Grabber, you can download videos in high definition.
Moreover, apart from the option of downloading videos, you can also do some light editing with this software. Let me make one thing very clear to you that the editing features you get in this software are not professional grade.
- Convert video/audio in any format: Once you download the video or audio you can change its format into whichever one you like
- Record computer screen: For beginners who want to record the ongoing activities on your computer this feature is very useful
- Multiple sources supported: You can download videos from anywhere. This software has a huge support base of different websites and even apps
I know that most of you have heard about this free video editing software without watermark, and that is because of the wide availability of this software. You can download and use KineMaster on your computer, your android device, and even on your iOS device. Moreover, the app is really easy to use and free; this is what made them so popular in the last few years.
KineMaster is amongst those few video editing software that can be used by anyone from a beginner who doesn't know anything about editing to someone who is running a big YouTube channel. Furthermore, this app lets you choose from many useful features that are very easy to use.
- Blending mode that allows you to add videos and photos in the same project with eight different styles
- Revere to reverse the video in the most natural way possible
- Chroma key to enhancing the effects in your video
- Editing of high-resolution videos of up to 4K resolution
- Video layers that allow you to playback multiple videos depending on device and video resolution
This is inarguably one of the most used free video editor no watermark software of all time. The reason behind it being the most used is that it uses to come pre-installed on Windows PC and laptops. Also, since this is known as Windows live movie maker, this software was introduced in Windows me and was continued till Windows 7.
Unfortunately, Windows Movie Maker has been discontinued by windows. Moreover, you no longer get it pre-installed on Windows devices, but you can still download it from other sources. Well, the reason for the software being widely used is it's easy to use features and free licenses. Also, at the time this software was introduced, it was more than enough for most individuals out there.
- Movie option to add different videos and pictures to a video
- Title customization tools to change the title from the different options that were available in the software itself
- Special effects to add several different special effects to your video
- Audio track selection to keep the original audio of the video you are editing or you can add any audio you want
- Timeline narration to describe what's going on in the video
Extra Recommendation: All-in-one Video Editor
Wondershare DemoCreator is a newly launched update from the old version. It is not like every other video editing app. With this app, you can do a screen record and edit it as well. However, you can add more clips and images while editing, but this app solves screen recording.
Influencers who post tutorial videos on the desktop would get highly benefited from this app. Moreover, it has incredible effects and transitions and a useful collection of audio. Get this app now to record your screen, edit, and upload. Furthermore, the exporting time is pretty well.
Find more video ideas from Wondershare Video Community.
The above mentioned online video editor free no watermark apps are perfect for beginners and pro users as well. There are in-app purchases for pro versions in some of the video editing apps discussed there.