Top firefox screen recorder and screen capture add-ons you should know
FireFox Screen Recorder Add-ons:
1. MakeGIF Video Capture
The best thing to know about this software tool is that it can easily capture HTML5 videos from some of the most popular websites like YouTube etc. They can be easily converted to GIF format. MakeGIF video capture tool offers user-friendly features for video file editing and adjustments related to settings, text, and frame rates. Once you are finished with your GIF file development then it can be immediately shared online with friends and users can also save it directly to their computer. The GIF file scan can be developed within seconds using this advanced software tool.
- Easy GIF file development.
- Editing and file adjustment methods are much simpler.
- Fast file sharing facility
Here is a well-known screen recorder tool that is designed for Chrome users. It allows beginners as well as professionals with an efficient recording process that can focus on tab activities as well as on audio inputs. Simply hit the record button and the respective content will start recording. Once your videos are ready then they can be easily shared on so many other platforms. It works perfectly on Chrome Books and Chrome boxes due to its extension free version. Screencastify can be easily used by Mac, Window, and Linux users.
- Offline recording supported.
- The free version is also feature-rich.
- Best for the development of tutorials or video lectures.
Firefox Screen Capture Add-ons:
1. Nimbus Screen Capture:
Nimbus is a famous screen capture software program that has all impressive features. Users can easily select a portion of the screen to record or can focus on a complete screen at once. Further, the recorded videos can be customized with its advanced editing tools. Nimbus editor provides easy access to crop, draw, blur, and write tools whereas different shapes along with freehand movements can be added to images. The resultant files are usually saved in JPG, BMP, and PNG format.
- Keyboard shortcuts are supported.
- Works with Chrome, Firefox and Opera Firefox like browsers.
- Five different screen selection options are available.
2. Awesome Screenshot Plus:
Awesome Screenshot Plus is an amazing extension for your Google Chrome browser. It assists users in easy adjustments or customization of videos with advanced built-in type graphics where the ultimate results can be quickly shared using pop-up toolbar. Many advanced editing tools can be directly applied to captured images such as text, crop, blur, colour picker etc. Files can be edited with different shapes like free lines, ellipses, lines, rectangles, and arrows as per need. The undo and done buttons are more popular among users as they assist in fast selections.
- It gets attached to the browser so always stays available on your system.
- It allows annotations.
- Images can be easily cropped.
- The resulting files can be easily stored on the cloud as well as on local storage spaces.
3. Full Web Page Screenshot:
Those who need to save the complete webpage to their memory space will really love to use Full Web page screenshot tool. The resulting files can be easily saved with PDF file extension. Users can also save their files directly to the clipboard or they can be printed. Some of the best options are annotations, email facility and support to fast upload. It is possible to capture all open tabs in one click using Full Web Page Screenshot and then an advanced editor window can be used to resize or crop screenshots as per need.
- It provides impressive support to email messengers like Yahoo, Outlook and Gmail.
- Screenshots can be easily uploaded to FTP and HTTP servers.
- The export to OneNote feature has been recently added.
Firefox Screen Adds-on Recorder Alternatives: Wondershare DemoCreator
Some of the most common problems of add-on type screen recorder and capture tools are:
- They are not able to record webcam from your device.
- This software can support limited recording time, not suitable for long hour processing.
- They are not considered as a stable solution.
- The editing facility is not included in Add-on type tools.
- There are so many restrictions on usage related to size, time, and recording options.
With all such disadvantages, it is suggested to search for a permanent solution to fulfill your screen recording and capture needs. Most of the professionals love to work with the Wondershare DemoCreator platform as it possesses a user-friendly interface and consists of a wide range of features. Users can access all essential features with its free version whereas paid versions contain additional impressive features. You can run this software tool easily on Mac as well as Windows platform.
Key features of DemoCreator:
- Simple and intuitive user interface.
- Supports all popular file formats.
- You can use all the features in the Free Trial Version.
- Supports powerful video editing toolkit, you can edit the recorded screen directly.
Whether, screen recorder for Mac or Windows, the Wondershare DemoCreator interface is easy to understand and you can start the process with just one click. Many such attractive and simple features make DemoCreator one of the best software to make your recording and editing journey enjoyable, comfortable, and worth giving a try.