- 1. Record your computer screen and webcam simultaneously.
- 2. Allow you to customize screen capture and frame rate .
- 3. Powerful editing tools and effects to enrich your video clips.
How to Record Whatsapp Video Calls on iPhone/Android/Desktop
As one of the most popular messaging as well as video calling applications, Whatsapp is being used by numerous people for business as well as personal usages. Often, many official discussions on Whatsapp need to be recorded by Whatsapp video call recorder for further check or people wish to capture the memories like sharing the first glimpse of a child with your parents who stay in a distant land. To save any important moment, discussions, or thoughts Whatsapp video call recorder is the best solution.
In this article, we will show you three methods to Record WhatsApp Video calls with some really great WhatsApp video call recording apps and the detailed steps of how to record WhatsApp video calls on iPhone, Android, or your PC and Mac.
- Part 1: Record Whatsapp video calls on desktop
- Part 2: Record Whatsapp video calls on Android
- Part 3: Record Whatsapp video calls on iPhone
Part 1: Record Whatsapp video calls on desktop
Are you aware that apart from installing Whatsapp video call iPhone and Whatsapp video call android, you can enjoy the Whatsapp live video call feature on your desktop too? Yes, it can be true. Just install the Whatsapp Video Call for PC and get going.
You can download WhatsApp on your Windows PC or your Mac, or you can also use the WhatsApp Web without downloading. Scan the QR image on the starting page to connect your WhatsApp app on iPhone, Android, or Windows phone with the WhatsApp Web or the WhatsApp desktop application. You can ask your WhatsApp contact to make a WhatsApp call to you, and then you will receive the call from your PC or Mac. If you want to make a WhatsApp video call on your desktop, you may need to use third-party software like BlueStacks APP player first, and then download and install the WhatsApp in the BlueStacks App Player. After you install WhatsApp, sign in with your account, you will see the Call option, and you will also be asked for the permission of using the webcam on your laptop.
If you wish to record and save the live video call on the desktop, one of the best names is the Filmora Whatsapp video call recorder. With Filmora, you can easily and conveniently record your Whatsapp video calls in just a few simple steps.
Step 1- Installing Filmora
Whether you purchase a licensed version or download the trial version of the Filmora Screen Recorder Software, you need to click on the blue-colored Install box to start downloading the software.
Step 2- Get Started
On this page, you get several options. You can choose the "PC Screen" option and click it from the right corner.
Step 3- Set Up
Now the recording panel will show up. You can click the settings button to check and reset the settings, such as save path, frame rate, video quality etc.
Step 4- Start Recording
After that, click the red button to start screen recording. You can customize the recording area or record the full screen according to your needs.
Step 5- Edit Your Clips
When the recording process completes, the video will be presented in a new editor interface. You can edit the clip with the built-in tools or export it.
Part 2: Record Whatsapp video calls on Android
Today, more or less every individual carries an Android phone, and Whatsapp video call android features are the best that one can ask for. Yet, one drawback is that Android doesn’t have a built-in recorder. So, one of the most recommended call recorders for android is the AZ screen recorder. Let’s see how you can record Whatsapp video call in android.
1. Google play store offers a free download of the AZ Screen Recorder, Download, and installs the App.
2. Click on the AZ Screen Recorder app from your mobile screen. Once you tap the icon, a pop-up widget appears on the top of the screen and it remains there.
3. You must also ensure from the AZ Screen Recorder settings that the audio is enabled by clicking on Audio Configuration and switch on the button beside the Record Audio.
4. Open Whatsapp application and make a call to the person you want to record with the Whatsapp video call android recorder.
5. Once you start the call, tap the Az Screen Recorded pop up widget to open the recorder icon and after you end the call, stop the recorder from the notification panel at the top.
6. When you receive an incoming Whatsapp video call on your android device, you may directly open the Az Screen Recorder by tapping the app from the app drawer to record the Whatsapp video call.
7. And, finally, your Whatsapp video call in android device is automatically saved.
Part 3: Record WhatsApp video calls on iPhone
IOS 11 also has a built-in screen Whatsapp video call iPhone recorder. So, let’s see how to record your iPhone screen.
1. To add the screen to your include list, tap the + symbol, next to the Screen Recording.
2. When setting up the app is complete, to record the Whatsapp video call on iPhone, click the Control Centre by swiping the home screen of your mobile.
3. Tap the Screen Recording button and wait for 3 seconds to start recording. And then you can launch your WhatsApp app on your iPhone, find the contact that you want to make a video call, and make the call directly.
4. To record audio while recording Whatsapp video call on iPhone, press the screen recording button deeply and tap on the Microphone Audio.
5. The red color status bar at the top of the screen can be tapped and then press stop to finish the recording.
You may also like: Best iOS screen recorder
Users definitely have their own choices when it comes to recording Whatsapp video calls based on their own situation, device types, etc. But, if you truly wish to enjoy a high-resolution video that can be customized as per your wishes with loads of editing options, the Filmora Whatsapp video call recorder has no competition. Sometimes choosing to record on the desktop has more benefits with its large screen than recording in any iPhone or Android devices.
Other recommended video editor for editing recorded WhatsApp videos: Wondershare Filmora. With Filmora, you can remove the background noise or cut out the unwanted frames with ease.