How to Record Telegram Calls
The times are gone when the only way to chat with someone through a video call was Skype. Thanks to technological advancements, the instant messaging apps that we use now come with voice and video calling capabilities. Not for only personal use, the video call feature of these apps is also used by a number of people, professionally. There are times when we are in the moment and want to record the moments spent with our loved ones. All you need to do is go through this detailed guide and record Telegram calls without any hassle.
There are a number of apps that you will find online, and it's crucial to find just the right one. We understand the confusion that you might go through, and that's why we are here to ease down everything for you. The guide will carry the steps that you need to follow for different operating systems along with the apps that suit best for those OS.
Part 1. Record Telegram Calls iPhone/iPad
If you are an iOS user, you might be trying to find ways that are helpful in allowing you to record Telegram's or any other app's video call. You can settle for Mobizen Screen Recorder that packs a long list of features through a simple and easy interface. The steps that we are going to mention here will require a PC/Mac, and you will need to first mirror your screen and then record.
1. On the browser, you will need to enter mobizen.com and download the app for the desktop. The primary feature of this app is to give you mirroring capabilities.
2. Once the setup file is downloaded and installed on your PC, it's time to close the browser and, now, launch the app. It will mimic a smartphone on your desktop, and by default, it will be an Android screen. You will get a small 'iOS' icon on the top-left; click on it to switch to iPhone/iPad.
3. Now, you will get an iOS interface with a few instructions. On the top-right, you will get a drop-down menu to select the iPhone/iPad model that you are using.
4. On your smartphone, you will need to swipe up to get the control center and tap on AirPlay. It will show you the Mobizen option in the list of available devices, tap on it. As soon as you will allow mirroring on your iOS device, the Mobizen Desktop will detect it.
5. Now, you can launch the Telegram app and place the call that you want to record. On the desktop mirroring screen, you will get the option to record the screen or capture snapshots.
6. You can also go to the Settings icon to tweak a few things to further enhance the video that you are recording.
Part 2. Record Telegram Calls Android
A majority of smartphone users are still on Android OS, and to record Telegram video calls, you will need to install a screen recorder app. The best one you can go for is DU Screen Recorder. The simple and easy interface that you will get here is the key reason why it's a critically acclaimed one. The app is also loaded with features, and users will also get an integrated editor for basic tweaks.
1. On the Play Store, you will need to search for the DU Screen Recorder, and you can also go through the reviews and ratings to know more about the app before using it.
2. Once installed, open the app, and it will prompt you to allow some permissions. The most important one that you must not forget is to allow the overlay by going to the Settings app on your phone.You will need to turn on this toggle.
3. Once you have given it all the necessary permissions, the app will greet you with an intuitive dashboard. It will also indicate that the recorder is ready to use along with a range of options.
4. The app will also give you a little tutorial that will introduce you to some salient features of the app. The control center will be available in the form of a softkey that will reside on the screen until the screen recorder is up and running.
5. Launch the Telegram app and get ready with everything. Now, all you need to do is tap on the softball and hit the Record button, denoted by a big red dot. It will give you a buffer time of 3 seconds and then, the recording will be started.For the first time, it will ask you to grant a few permissions.
6. The softball will also give you a few shortcut options that you can switch to any setting while recording.
Part 3. Record Telegram Calls Windows
Coming to Windows, Telegram also offers a PC app that you can install on your computer, and you will then be able to log in to use the app. The interface that you will get is quite similar to that of the mobile app, along with the features. It supports Windows laptops(such as HP, ASUS, Lenovo), desktops and Mac devices. In this section, we are going to discuss the steps you need to follow to get the recording capabilities. The app that we are going to use for this task is Wondershare DemoCreator.
1. Launch the DemoCreator app, and based on the system specs, it might take a few moments to load up.
2. You will need to hit the Capture button to screen record Telegram video calls or voice calls. The new dialog box will give you a number of options to tweak and configure the recorder.
3. Launch the Telegram app and make it ready to start recording. You can turn off the system sounds to record so that the call recording isn't interrupted.
4. Once everything is set, it's time to hit the Record button. It will give you a buffer time of 3 seconds, and it will start recording.
Part 4. Record Telegram Calls on Mac
Apple's macOS is known for its wide range of in-built apps, and the QuickTime Player is one of those highly efficient apps. The Mac computer will allow you to record the screen in high quality without any third-party app. Almost all the Mac computers and laptops are pre-loaded with QuickTime, and you can start using it right away.
1. From the App Store, you will need to download the Telegram app and log in using the credentials. Launch the app and make it ready to record.
2. Search for the QuickTime Player, or you can also right-click on the app icon in the dock.
3. Click on the New Screen Recording option to access the control center.
4. Before you hit the Record button, make sure that the Telegram is ready to place the call. Hit the Red button.
5. To stop the recording, you will get a Stop button in the taskbar.
Part 5. Record Telegram Calls Linux
Linux is the operating system that is commonly used in the developer's lobby. Linux is known for its customization ability, and you can install any app on it. The developers find it much easier to use, and the interface is also easy to customize. In this section, we are going to jot down the steps that you will need to follow to record the screen using OBS Studio.
1. Launch a browser and go to obsproject.com to download the app with the correct specs. Also, make sure that the Telegram app is ready to use.
2. Launch the OBS Studio, and you will be greeted by a very feature-rich interface to start with.
3. Now, get to the ''+' icon on the Scenes and Sources. You will need to add the Sources. It will be the window in which Telegram is running.
4. To further configure the settings, you will need to click on the Settings tab on the right.
We hope that you are able to get just the right answer for all your queries on the topic of record Telegram call Android and/or iOS. The methods that we have discussed here are quite easy to use. The apps that we have mentioned here also offer users an intuitive interface, and there will be no hassle in understanding it.