Best Screen Recorder without Watermark for Mobile
The screen recording feature allows the user to capture the content of their mobile or computer screens. You can choose the software with the features you require, such as screen recording, video editing, and other features. However, the issue with this screen recording software is that they come with a watermark, which can be an issue for some users. However, there are a few free screen recorders without watermarks for mobile that can be very useful for you.
There are many free screen recorders available on the internet, but they come with a certain limitation of use. They can ask you to pay if you want to get the watermark removed, or you have to upgrade to the paid version to get rid of the watermark, which will also unlock more features that were unavailable in the free version. Here’s a list of the 10 free screen recording software without a watermark for your mobile.
1. Apowersoft Recorder
This free screencasting software enables the user to connect their android device and PC. All you need is a Wi-Fi network, and the screen of your android would be viewable on the computer. You can record anything that is being displayed on the screen.
You can use this software to capture anything on the screen and even watch videos and movies. The most impressive aspect of this screen recorder is that it perfectly syncs the video with the audio making the experience even more satisfying.
Not only this but with Apowersoft Android Recorder, you can record high-quality content for your platforms with just a single click. All you need to do is adjust the settings, and you can start recording your video according to your preference. You can easily select and adjust the screen that you wish to record and also choose the audio that you wish to remove or keep. It can also be used in full-screen mode.
You can also capture screenshots and create GIFs, which are small videos. It supports all popular formats, and you can convert to any format of your choice. This ensures a larger sharing platform for your videos. This software can be used for educational, commercial, and even entertainment purposes as it allows versatile content.
- Creators will get to annotate and apply other editing needs while recording.
- You can also schedule the screen recording through this application.
- The audio panel will allow you to tweak the levels.
- The application will also give you the option to convert video into any format.
- The webcam footage can also be recorded.
- The application is not very heavy weighted, and you can easily install it.
- You will also be able to add a personalized watermark or leave it blank.
- Screens may be recorded in either 720p or 480p resolution.
- Allows you to screen record the Android screen while also recording audio.
- The simplest and most efficient method of recording gameplays.
- It is also capable of recording non-gaming material.
- The length of a screen recording is restricted to 4 hours only.
2. LiteCam Android Screen Recorder
This is another free online screen recorder with no watermark software that is easy-to-use and has many features to enhance the video content. All you have to do is connect your mobile to your PC through a USB cable, and you're good to go.
This software allows you to capture anything on your android screen in high quality, and you don't even have to root your phone for it. There is no time limit in this software, which makes it even more convenient.
This software is most popular among gamers and s widely used for recording gameplay. With its broadcasting feature, the recordings can be uploaded directly to YouTube.
The screen-recording can be edited and customized in the video editor, which has tools to trim the video, adjust the sound, zoom in/out, and many more. It is very flexible and has numerous annotations to enhance the content and make it easy to follow for the viewers. Most important of all, it has no watermark in the free version.
- High-quality content
- No time restriction
- Upload directly to YouTube
- Screen recording is supported with both the front and back cameras.
- Tools for include a logo, text, and photos.
- Within the program, you may edit videos.
- Screenshots and screen recordings are also supported.
- While recording calls, it is necessary to switch off the sound recording function.
This is another screencasting software available online that is free and also without watermark. There is no recording limit, and you can make videos of your desired length. It also works without having to root your device. You just have to click on start recording, and this screencasting software would start doing its job.
Xrecorder is very fast and has many editing features that allow the user more versatility and freedom in creating content. To start recording, all you need to do is adjust the recording parameters. You can either record in the full-screen mode or customize the size of your screen according to your preference.
It comes with a video editor, which helps in making the recording more presentable. The software appears as a floating window on the screen, and you can start, stop, and resume recording from there. The audio is recording is in sync with the video, and you can easily capture your gameplay and export the file. You can trim the video and also adjust the speed. It also allows users to capture screenshots.
- User-friendly interface and easy use a screencasting tool
- Floating Window
- Annotations and overlays
- Speed adjustment and video trimming
- Capture screenshots
- Video export and sharing in high quality
- When recording, make a mark or draw anything on the screen.
- There are several alternatives for editing videos.
- There is no requirement for a watermark or a root.
- There is no time restriction for recording.
4. ADV Screen Recorder
This is another user-friendly and free screen recorder available on the internet that you can use to make your screencast videos for your media sharing platforms. You can even capture screenshots with this software and integrate it into your recording.
This software can be used to record online tutorials, gameplay, live streams, and much more. All you need to do is directly start recording or manually select the area you wish to record. It comes with no watermark and thus is an ideal choice for video content creators.
You can add annotations to improve the understanding of your content and draw over the recording. There is an option to adjust the resolution, bitrate, and FPS as well. The front and back cameras can also be used while the screencasting is happening and will appear as a small window on the side of the screen. It provides full customization for text and banner and even lets you trim your video recording.
- No watermark and root not required
- Annotations to enhance video
- Import audio/video
- Full-screen recording
- Use front/back camera while recording
- Customization of text and banner
- Video editing software for trimming, enhancing, and improving videos.
- While recording, it makes use of both the front and rear cameras.
- The ability to draw on the screen is supported.
- The best app for recording the screen on an Android device in high definition.
- When filming gameplay in PUBG, you may have certain difficulties.
This is one of the best free online screen recorders no watermark android that allows you to record anything on your screen. It also lets you record the audio and add narration to your videos, making them easier to understand and follow.
Screencast-O-Matic provides so many annotations, images, and effects to highlight the important content in the video. If a part of the recording is silent, it allows you to add your own audio to it. The option of overlays helps in making the content more interactive and enhances the experience of learning.
You can trim the length of your video, adjust the screen, regulate the speed, and even add your own background music. You can zoom in and out of the recording and share it with the platform of your choice. The green screen feature allows you to choose the background of your preference. This expands the spectrum of content as well as makes it easier to incorporate more information relevant to the idea of your video. There's also a stock library of videos and images that can be accessed in the premium version.
- Save and share files directly through cloud hosting
- Add audio of your choice
- Green Screen
- Video editor with overlays
- Animation Effects
- Automated Captioning
- Screenshot feature
- Customizable video player with the option to add thumbnails
- High-definition screen recording quality.
- With the widget, you have entire control over the recording process.
- Audio and video recordings may be stored in either the MP4 or MKV format.
- There are many options for optimizing speed and quality.
- It is not compatible with Android versions lower 6.0.
- It requests a large number of permissions from the device.
6. Super Screen Recorder
No matter if you are solely a smartphone user or also work on your laptop, there are quite high chances that you are in need of a screen recorder.
In this pandemic, where a majority of people have shifted to online work, and the classes are also shifted to the online medium, having a screen recorder is necessary. The office goers will need the screen recorder to make presentations to their colleagues.
Super Screen Recorder is the one you will find quite intuitive, and the interface is also very accessible. The users will also be able to live stream, and users will also get no watermark on the final footage.
- The tool will allow you to record up to 4K resolution and at 60FPS.
- While recording, the app will provide the controls through a floating bubble and the notification shade.
- Super Screen Recorder will also let you shoot your video from the front camera.
- The users will not require to root their Android devices to access all the features.
- The app will also let you record the touches, and users will also be able to switch portrait/landscape mode easily.
- It is possible to utilize this feature to stop the recording if the phone shakes.
- Video editing software is available.
- Long video recordings are supported.
- Watermarks should be included.
- It is possible to record on a schedule.
- You must buy in-app goods in order to get access to further features.
7. Mobizen Screen Recorder
We are witnessing a surge in the number of gamers, especially smartphone ones, and they will need to stream their gameplay to their online audience. It will only be possible using professional screen recorders. Though there are multiple devices that offer users an in-built screen recording feature, the users will need to use some advanced features while streaming.
Mobizen is an app for smartphones and tablets, where you will get a range of editing tools. Not only for the gamers, but the app is also nothing less than a wonder for those who create tutorials. There will also be no watermark on the final footage or while streaming.
- The app will be completely free of cost, and you will not need to root your device.
- The size of the Mobizen recorder is quite small.
- This recorder will record up to full HD resolution, and there will be no recording limit.
- This app will also let you record the face cam video with the audio from the in-built mic.
- The final video can easily be edited in terms of trimming, cropping, adding music, etc.
- Dashboard that is easy to use.
- Screen recording without the use of a watermark.
- You can save your work right within the app.
- Professional results can be achieved using the built-in video editor.
- Supports nearly all Android operating systems.
- When a recording is paused, certain glitches appear on the screen.
8. AZ Screen Recorder
AZ screen recorder is a free screen recorder with no watermark android. You can record the screen of your mobile phone in high quality by using this screencasting tool. Moreover, it comes with no watermark making the screen recording of your gameplay or tutorial content even clearer and quality looking.
It comes with tons of features such as screencasting, screenshot, video editor, and many more. You can control the recording with the help of a notification bar or a floating window. Start/resume/end anytime you like, and record system sounds as well as external sounds.
In the video editor, you can trim your video, and add annotations such as text, images, and captions. You can even merge videos from different sources and remove any part of your recording. This software enables you to add the background music of your preference to your recording and also crop/rotate the video.
You can also take screenshots and edit them in this software. Blur the images that you don't want too much attention on and highlight the ones that are important by using its editing tools. It supports all popular formats, and you can convert your video to whichever format you want.
- Screencasting in high quality
- Floating Window/ notification bar to control screen recording
- Video editor with an option to adjust sound, trim, cut, and crop the video
- Add background music of preference
- Highlight/ Blur
- Convert video into GIF
- Add captions and subtitles
- Lightweight, simple, easily accessible, and reasonably priced.
- Comment on the video and make it more interesting.
- Tool for overlaying a front-facing camera image.
- Change the resolution, frame rate, and other parameters.
- It is possible to record with a microphone.
- A small video editor that comes pre-installed.
- Certain features can only be unlocked by paying a fee.
9. Airshou Screen Recorder
Airshou Screen Recorder is another screen recorder with no watermark android that allows the users to record their screens in high quality. Its major advantage is that it won't cause your device to lag as it does not affect the performance of the device.
It comes with many customization options that allow for a very user-friendly experience. It comes without a watermark and is thus a preference of many video content creators. You can start and stop recording anytime you want and also customize the parameters accordingly. There are also no annoying ads in this app.
Either you can use the audio of the screen recording or record your own using the microphone. This recorded audio can be added to the video. Thus you can easily make instructional videos for your YouTube channel or social media with the help of this app. Even gaming videos can be easily recorded as it uses very less processing power and will not affect the gameplay. They also offer technical support, so in case you're facing any issue, you can email them and get it resolved.
- High-Quality screen recording
- It doesn't cause the device to lag
- This comes with a ton of customization options
- Equipped with an overlay window to record face, also comes with a customizable overlay window.
- Action panel that floats in the air for easy access.
- It is simple to use Start, stop, and pause buttons are provided.
- Schedule an auto-recording session.
- While recording, there is no inclusion of a watermark.
- Updates can be a source of frustration.
- To complete the job, a large number of permissions are required.
10. Android Screen Recorder
Screen Recorder is a very simple and easy-to-use Android screen recorder that doesn't annoy you by displaying a large number of advertisements on the screen. The fact that it is the lightest screen recorder on the list, and that it does not require you to make an in-app purchase, speaks volumes about its functionality. In addition, Screen Recorder does not place a watermark on the video that is being recorded, and you do not need to have a rooted device in order to use this application. You have the ability to customize the recording by selecting the resolution, frame rate, and bit rate that you want. You can even trim your recorded videos with the video trimmer that is built into the program.
If you go into the app settings, you can give each recording a prefix name that will make it easier to find them in the phone's storage. You can also adjust the size of the floating icon in order to reduce the amount of clutter in your recorded video. The app also has the capability of capturing touch gestures, which is quite useful. It integrates with a variety of platforms, including YouTube and Twitch. The app allows you to record gameplay from games such as PUBG, Call of Duty, The Last of Us, Fortnite, and others. Always keep in mind that you will not be able to customize the streaming settings.
- It is extremely simple to use, even for complete beginners.
- There is a lot of detail in the video that is recorded and saved by it.
- By editing your video, you can create an amazing piece of work by following a few simple and straightforward steps.
- Outdated version
- Lacks pro-level features
Recommended Screen Recording Tool for PC: DemoCreator*
Here are a few handy tools for recording your Android phone screen without Watermark. But for video production, it's easier to use a computer. Finally, I would like to introduce a computer screen recording tool: DemoCreator.
Key features of DemoCreator:
- Simple and intuitive user interface.
- Supports all popular file formats.
- You can use all the features in the Free Trial Version.
- Supports a powerful video editing toolkit, so you can edit the recorded screen directly.
Whether, a screen recorder for Mac or Windows, the Wondershare DemoCreator interface is easy to understand and you can start the process with just one click. Many such attractive and simple features make DemoCreator one of the best software to make your recording and editing journey enjoyable, comfortable, and worth giving a try.
So these were the 10-screen recorder software without the watermark that you can use to create content for your YouTube channel or social media. You can choose the software that you think is the easiest to use and make comprehensive content for your social media and other platforms.