DemoCreator User Guide
Get Started - Mac
Video Recording - Mac
Video Editing - Mac
Keyboard Shortcuts - Mac
Audio Recording - Mac
DemoCreator Effects - Mac
Export & Share - Mac
Audio Editing - Mac
New Demo Mode - Mac
DemoAir User Guide
In this section, you'll learn:
- 1. Customize Recording Settings
- 2. Start/Finish Recording
- 3. Screen Drawing Tool
- 4. Connect Virtual Cameras
- 5. How to Record Zoom Meeting
First, you are required to start the DemoCreator and click on All-in-One-Recorder.
1. Customize Recording Settings
Please make your way to the panel titled "All-in-One Recorder." In this setting, you will be able to record not only the display but also the microphone, the system audio, and the camera simultaneously.
Customize Recording Area
You can record the whole screen, a specific zone, or the dimensions of social media.
Set Microphone and Webcam Inputs
- Step 1: Select any other inputs you'd want to capture in addition to the display.
- A webcam, microphone, and system audio are available options.
- Step 2: Check the connection between your machine's microphone, camera, and sound card.
- Step 3: Adjust the settings so that the camera and the audio are in the best possible condition.
- Note: You can also configure the webcam mirror and the artificial intelligence facial recognition while filming the camera.
Choose Recording Scheme
Export Express and Edit Recordings are the two different recording systems available.
- Export Express – You may export the video immediately after recording it, and there is no need to modify it. When you switch to this mode, your screen, microphone, and webcam recording files will blend into one track. Under these conditions, it will not be possible to apply the cursor effects to the video that has been captured.
- Edit Recordings – After the recording is complete, export the film to the video editor, so you have further editing choices. With this configuration, the recorded screen, audio, and camera clips will each appear on their distinct track, allowing you to edit each one independently. Under this particular plan, the recorded video may have the cursor effects added to it.
- For Starting – To begin recording after you have configured everything, click the red "Rec" button or use the F9 key on your keyboard.
- For Finishing/Pausing – When you are done recording, use the F10 key to terminate the recording. Recordings may be paused and resumed by using the F9 button.
3. Screen Drawing Tool
During recording, you can sketch with the aid of the Scree Drawing Tool.
Step 1; To access it, use Shift+Ctrl+D on your keyboard.
Tip: The on-screen drawing tool includes several drawing implements, such as a Pen, Highlight, Spotlight, Whiteboard, and Stickers.
Step 2: While recording, you can swiftly write and highlight.
4. Supported Virtual Cameras
The DemoCreator application is compatible with the recording capabilities of various virtual cameras, including OBS, MMHMM, Xplit, Nvidia Broadcast, Snap Camera, and ManyCam.
With this function's help, you can offer professional-quality recorded videos on any video site, video conferencing application, or distance learning tool.
To connect the virtual camera, you must first configure DemoCreator to accept webcam input from the third-party virtual webcam. To illustrate this point, let's look at a Snap Camera.
5. How to Record Zoom Meeting
Step 1: First, you need to determine whether or not the sound on your computer is the same as the sound you have chosen for the zoom output.
Step 2: Start up DemoCreator and go to the New Recording menu. Make the necessary adjustments to the recording area to record the Zoom meeting. After that, start the recording by either clicking the red button or using the F10 key.
Step 3: After recording, it will immediately transition to the panel, where you may edit the video automatically. Before you export your recording, you can preview it in the preview window.