DemoCreator User Guide
Export & Share
Keyboard Shortcuts - Windows
DemoAir User Guide
DemoCreator Cloud Service - Get Started
Video Creation Mode
Connect DemoAir with Google Drive
When you connect your Google Drive to DemoAir, all of your recordings will automatically save to your Google Drive. You can connect with Google Drive on this page.
Step1. Sign in with any Google-based account. (If you are signed into google with multiple accounts, please choose the one you would like to sync with DemoAir.)
Step2. Choose your Google Account and allow access to your Google Drive files and folders so we can add your DemoAir videos directly to your Google Drive.
Step3. Click “Upload to Cloud”.
Share with Link
With the simple use of DemoAir Shareable Link, you can seamlessly communicate with customers, students, and your team. After adding your video to your Google Drive, you can Copy the Shareable Link by pressing the purple button to send your recordings. So you can paste the link anywhere and anyone can click the link to watch it.
Share to YouTube
You must have a YouTube account and channel to publish a video to YouTube in DemoAir.
You can share videos to your YouTube channel directly from the DemoAir video detail.
- Click on Publish to YouTube button. (Your video will need to be saved to Google Drive before it can be published on YouTube)
- If you want to record a video for sales, you can capture it and directly share it on YouTube or send the shareable link to customers.
- Connect a YouTube account to DemoAir to get started.
- Add a YouTube Channel by signing in to a Google Account and allowing DemoAir to access it. You'll only need to do this once.
- Adjust the following settings:
Edit a title and description that will sync with the video on YouTube.
Choose a privacy setting to adjust who can watch it on YouTube.
Private: Only you can view the video
Public: Anyone can find and view the video
Unlisted: People who have the link to the view can view it.
- Press the Upload button
Once your video has been uploaded to YouTube, you'll see a success message. You can copy the link from that message and share it with your viewers.
Note: One recording can be shared on YouTube only once.
Share to Gmail
If you want to build a connection with your customers, you can use the Chrome extension to record your introduction video or explainer video and send it by Email.
With DemoAir, you can easily record and share videos with your contacts directly to your Gmail inbox.
- To the right of the video after recording, you can see a Send in Gmail button. Click the Send in Gmail button.
- Once you select Gmail, DemoAir will automatically open a new tab in your browser with your Gmail account and compose a new message with the shareable link in the message body.
- You can select the contact and edit the subject line and email body on this page.
- Press the Send button.
Get Embed Code
To allow your DemoAir video to play natively within your website page, you can use our embed code. This provides a seamless experience for your viewers to watch your DemoAir recording without having to leave your website.
- From your video detail page, click the Get embed code button.
- Click Embed Code then paste the HTML snippet into your website content management system.
Share to Google Classroom
Once you have created a recording, you can share the video to Google Classroom directly from DemoAir.
- After recording your video course, you can upload it to Google Classroom directly with DemoAir.
- You'll then be taken to Google Classroom, where you can share the recording as part of an assignment, question announcement, or material.
- The title of the assignment, announcement, or material will sync with the title in DemoAir.
Export to Local
If you need to save the recording locally as .webm format to your computer, you will first have to download the video.
Click Download button on the Video Detail page, then the video will be downloaded in .webm or .mp4 format. You can directly download your video with no watermark using DemoAir.