Export & Share
Keyboard Shortcuts - Windows
In this section, you'll learn:
- How to use the Screen+Webcam Recording mode
- How to Record Zoom Meeting
Launch DemoCreator, select New Recording. This recording mode allows you to record screen, audio, and camera at the same time.
Record Screen Only
To start a recording, click the red button or press F10 on your keyboard.
Customize Recording Settings
Choose to record the full screen, customize size, and other settings.
Set Input Device
Choose other inputs to record along with the screen. Options include webcam, microphone audio and system audio. Check the link of your system sound, microphone, and camera. Customize the camera and audio to the best condition.
Camera Recording Setting: There are 4 recording sections on camera recording. You are allowed to set up the webcam mirror direction and the AI face recognition.
The Camera Overlay: If you select the camera overlay, the camera recorder window will display on your screen.
Click the red icon to finish the recording. Click the icon to pause recording. Clcik the icon to delete and re-record.
The Shortcut Key: Press F10 to start/stop a recording, F9 to pause/resume a recording.
Screen Drawing Tool
The Screen Drawing Tool only available in the New Recording mode. Select the box to turn on the screen drawing tool. Or press Shift+Ctrl+D to open and close it.
There are many functions, Pen, Highlight, Circle, Rectangle, Line, Arrow, etc. You can quickly write and draw while recording.
How to Record Zoom Meeting
- First check if your system sound is the same with the selected zoom output sound.
- Launch DemoCreator, select New Recording. Change the recording area to record the zoom meeting. Then click the red button or press F10 to start recording.
- When you’ve finished the recording, then it will automatically switch to the video editor panel. You can preview your recording in the preview window before export.