DemoCreator User Guide
How to use Wondershare DemoCreator? Learn the step by step guide below
DemoCreator User Guide
New Demo Mode
Export & Share
Keyboard Shortcuts - Windows
DemoAir User Guide
DemoAir - Get Started
Video Creation Mode
In this section, you'll learn:
- 1. Customize Recording Settings
- 2. Start/Finish Recording
- 3. Screen Drawing Tool
- 4. Connect Virtual Cameras
- 5. How to Record Zoom Meeting
Launch DemoCreator, and select All-in-One Recorder.
1. Customize Recording Settings
Come to the "All-in-One Recorder" panel. This mode supports you to record the screen, system audio, microphone, and camera simultaneously.
① Customize Recording Area: Choose to record the full screen, custom region, or social media dimensions.
② Set Microphone & Webcam Inputs: Choose other inputs to record along with the screen. Options include webcam, microphone audio, and system audio. Check the link of your system sound, microphone, and camera. Customize the camera and audio to the best condition. And under the camera recording, you are allowed to set up the webcam mirror and the AI face recognition.
③ Choose Recording Scheme: There are 2 recording schemes, Export Express and Edit Recordings.
- Export Express: Export video directly after recording, no editing process required. (In this mode, your recorded screen, microphone, and webcam files will be combined into one track. The cursor effects can't be applied to the recorded video under this scheme.)
- Edit Recordings: Export the footage to the video editor for more editing options after the recording is done. (In this scheme, the recorded screen, audio, and camera clips will display in 3 different tracks, you can edit them separately. The cursor effects can be applied to the recorded video under this scheme.)
2. Start/Finish Recording
Start: After you've finished all the settings, click the red "Rec" button or press F9 to start recording.
Finish/Pause: If you've finished recording, press F10 to stop. Press F9 to pause/resume a recording
3. Screen Drawing Tool
The Scree Drawing Tool helps you to draw while recording. To open it, press Shift+Ctrl+D. The screen drawing tool contains, Pen, Highlight, Spotlight, Whiteboard, Stickers etc. You can quickly write and highlight while recording.
4. Supported Virtual Cameras
The DemoCreator program supports virtual camera recording, such as OBS, MMHMM, Xplit, Nvidia Broadcast, Snap Camera, ManyCam. This feature allows you to deliver professional recording videos on any video platform, video conferencing app, and distance learning tool.
To connect the virtual camera, set the third-party virtual camera as webcam input in DemoCreator. Here use Snap Camera as an Example.
Supported virtual cameras
|No.||Type||Software Name||Camera||Screen||Video Quality||Minimize Virtual Camera|
|1||Virtual Camera||OBS Studio||Yes||Yes||Normal||Normal|
|2||Virtual Camera||Nvidia Broadcast||Yes||Yes||Normal||Normal|
|3||Virtual Camera||XSplit VCam||Yes||Yes||Normal||Normal|
|5||Virtual Camera||CyberLink YouCam||Yes||Yes||/||Normal|
|7||Virtual Camera||Lightstream Studio||Yes||Yes||Normal||Normal|
|8||Virtual Camera||Streamlabs obs||No||/||/||/|
|10||Virtual Camera||EV Virtual Camera||No||/||/||/|
|13||Video Maker||Prezi video||Yes||Yes||Normal||Normal|
5. How to Record Zoom Meeting
- First, check if your system sound is the same as the selected zoom output sound.
- Launch DemoCreator, select New Recording. Change the recording area to record the Zoom meeting. Then click the red button or press F10 to start recording.
- When you’ve finished the recording, then it will automatically switch to the video editor panel. You can preview your recording in the preview window before exporting.