DemoCreator User Guide
New Demo Mode
Export & Share
Keyboard Shortcuts - Windows
DemoAir User Guide
In this guide, you'll learn:
- How to record game with DemoCreator.
- Customize game recording settings.
- Finish recording.
Launch DemoCreator, select Game Recording. The game recording mode supports you to record the game screen, audio, and camera simultaneously. Capture the excellent moment in the game.
1. Select a game: First choose a game to record. Please mind that the game should be opened first.
2. Set webcamµphone: Choose other inputs to record along with the screen. Options include webcam, microphone audio and system audio. Check the link of your system sound, microphone, and camera. Customize the camera and audio to the best condition.
3. Start recording: Click the red "REC" button or press F9 to start recording.
When you've finished recording, click the DemoCreator Recorder in the taskbar, then the end recording button.
Quick Tips: Press F10 to stop a recording, F9 to start/pause/resume a recording.
If you can't record the game with Game Mode, then please switch to the All-in-One Recorder Mode.