Export & Share
Keyboard Shortcuts - Windows
Many personalities go the extra mile by setting up a green screen and recording their face via webcam to make their content a bit more intimate. DemoCreator offers professional-level AI Facial Recognition, border overlay and mirroring your webcam recording clips.
In this section, you’ll learn how to use:
The [facial recognition] feature allows you to erase the background of the portrait in the video.
1. Import your media file and drag it to the timeline. Then find the facial recognition feature under the Effect>Advanced>Facial Recognition.
2. Drag Facial Recognition to the timeline on the clip that you want to apply the facial recognition effect. Then the background will be removed and become black.
3. There are different kinds of background presets for you to choose like class, office, study room, which can meet your personalized video production needs. Select one to apply. This feature can be used to make demo videos, education videos, explainer videos and so on.
Want to change your webcam shapes? Are you bored of using rectangle cam boxes? DemoCreator supports masking your webcam, you can choose which areas you want visible to your audience, and which you want to be invisible.
1. Find the Border Overlay effect under Effect>Advanced>border overlay. And drag it to the video clip in the timeline.
2. Go to the properties' area, you can find numerous overlays for you to add.
While mirroring your camera for a desktop or webcam-only recording is not available today, it is possible to do this with DemoCreator.
Find the Mirror effect under Effect>Advanced>Mirror, and drag it to the video clip in the timeline. you’ll find the video is flipped in horizontal or vertical on the preview board.