DemoCreator User Guide
New Demo Mode
Export & Share
Keyboard Shortcuts - Windows
DemoAir User Guide
In our daily video-making, proper audio effects added to the key point of videos will resonate with the audience’s mood. For example, when your gaming role is killed by the enemy, a “Game Over” sound will maximize the audience’s feeling about your loss.
In this section, you’ll learn to:
- Add/Remove the Audio Effect
- Adjust the Audio Effect
1. Add/Remove the Audio Effect
Add the Audio Effect:
- In the Tools Bar, select the Audio tab.
- Double-click the sounds to get an audition and choose the suitable sound. (Note: If you find some stickers very useful and want to access them soon, click the Heart icon to mark it as the favorite. It will appear in the first category of “Favorite”.
- Drag it to the timeline where you want to put it in.
Remove the Audio Effect: select it on your Timeline and press Delete on your keyboard. Alternatively, you can right-click on the Sound and choose Delete.
2. Adjust the Sound Effect
For the sound, there are three options in the Properties Panel to adjust the effect – Audio, Denoise, Speed and Voice Changer. p>
Audio: Change the volume or mix the sound to mono.
Denoise: When this option is enabled. You can choose the reduce the noise of the sound from low to high.
Speed: Slow down or speed up the duration of the sound.
[Bouns] Voice Changer: This feature must be the hightlight in DemoCreator 6. For users who don't want to user their own voice in video creation, the Voice Changer tool comforts them in one click.