10 Best HD Screen Recorders for Windows 10
Gamers, YouTubers, broadcasters, or tutors all want accessible multimedia processing tools. As it is a video generation, people who watch videos may need to create high-quality videos, so an excellent HD screen recorder is quite necessary. However, there are so many screen recorders for Windows 10, which would let users hard to choose from.
Here we have prepared and brought the top ten popular HD screen recorders for you and hope you find it helpful.
Part 1: Best HD Screen Recorders for Windows
- For the cost of learning, DemoCreator is easy to learn and use, with only 3 easy steps to record HD video.
- For the video quality, it supports you to record 120 fps video and export in high quality, you can make the best settings while exporting.
- For recording, the DemoCreator supports 3 recording modes for you to choose, and now the schedule recording is available.
- For video editing, after you've finished the recording, it will switch to the editing panel. the green screen, facial recognition, text animation, effects store, and more. Steps to record HD video with DemoCreator:
Step 1：After launch DemoCreator, you can click the "Start a Record Project" button.
Step 2：Adjust screen, audio, and webcam as you want. Then click the red recording button to start recording games and click "F10" to stop recording.
Step3：Then if you want to make further step editing, come to the editor panel to edit your recorded video. Once finished, click the "Export" button in the top right corner. Remember, select preset to "High". Only needs 3 steps, easy to finish your game recording video!
If you want to get a Top game recorder for Windows 11, you can click here to get a detailed guide.
If you are looking for something beyond the usual 1080p screen recorder, then Badicam with its superb 4K UHD and higher fps recording is all you need. It supports 3 main recording modes including game, screen, and device. Compatible with many codecs and encoding options, it no doubt provides a high-quality recording with little or no loss of quality.
- Integrated with encoder
- Users can do voice mixing
- Real-time drawing make videos more attractive
- Higher performance with smaller file sizes
- Dont's support live to stream
- Bandicam lacks a built-in editor to highlight your video
Initially released in 2001 as an open-source product, Camstudio along its journey is now considered pretty much a standard capturing tool. From full-screen capture to adjustable portions, audio recording to VoIP recording, live streaming to PIP, it does all. Amongst all the options to record HD videos on Windows 10, it is far more the best.
- Very basic editing options to choose
- Unlimited time of recording
- Malicious content reported with installation
- Cannot record directly from mobile devices
- It only supports Windows
- Limited video output format. Users can only export .avi format
- No direct way to start schedule recording from the interface
4. LiteCam HD
Amongst the small world, the gaming world is a whole new dimension. Gamers specifically need a software which can handle the hardcore action, quality graphics, and most importantly compressed file without compromising output. LiteCam HD exactly does that.
- Can trim the file in the preview option
- Audio extraction helps users edit audio separately
- It only offers Windows version, no Mac
An easy-to-use HD screen recorder is Ezvid. Heavily packaged software with an editing tool, it has options for capturing video as well as voice recording for commentary purposes. You can be also covert text to speech using Synthesize speech option.
- Built-in editor with decent features
- Users can use it to make a slideshow
- There is no saving option. Only export option to YouTube is supported
Another HD screen recorder in the field of live streaming and game playing is Xsplit Broadcaster. It has many features including drag and drops graphics, scene creation, and editing tools used for live streaming.
- Scene creation tools help you touch up your video
- Third-party app integration through files and URLs
- Only Windows users can use it
- Plug-in required to add text
Part 2: Best HD Screen Recorders for Mac
Another windows 10 HD screen recorder is Ice cream Screen recorder. Easy, efficient and fast. The best part is the on-the-fly editing ability which makes it quite unique. There are options to capture screenshots or video on the user interface. The webcam input can also be played around along with audio variations to innovate the process.
- Support many audio and video formats
- The switch control easily helps to swap between control panel and PC screen
- Instant editing options available after recording
- Free version limits the recording time to 10 minutes
Since its inception in 2004, Movavi has grown and is recognized today as one of the best HD screen recorder. The core of managing compatibility issues between different audio and video formats and devices is what sets it apart from the rest. There are 2 options to use, which are Movavi screen capture and Movavi screen capture studio with a built-in video editor.
- Integrated editing tool with even advanced options of video stabilization
- Variety of output formats
- No uploading options for direct sharing
- Crashing issues happen sometimes
OBS is one such gem that has excellent options for recording 1080p videos, broadcasting, podcasting, and live-streaming. It has multiple integration options with smooth transitions, real-time audio/video mixing, theme selection, chat addition, filters, video capturing, setting options, switching between scenes options, and above all great quality which can be customized as per need.
- Recording as well as streaming
- Optimized game play recording
- Free, open source and compatible across platforms
- Customized experience with over 20 plug-ins
- Video editing tools are missing
- Audio file as source link is not supported
A sister program to Camtasia and a product from Techsmith, snagit is another exceptional product to record HD videos on Windows 10. If you want to quickly record your screen or take your friend's walk through what you are doing, then choosing Snagit can really save you a lot of time, let alone its ability to capture a selected area.
- Scrolling window feature to capture a screenshot
- Best image editing tools
- All major image formats are supported
- The output can be shared or saved to many targets
- Limited or almost lacking video editing tools
- Language version only supports English and German
After tested the above HD screen records for Windows and Mac, we've got the pros and cons for each. To conclude, if you're Windows system, DemoCreator will be a great choice compared to others. Whether in recording and editing it both show the great performance. If you're the Mac device, the OBS Studio will be better in the fluency of recording.