Record FaceTime Call on Android and iPhone
FaceTime calls enable us to stay in with everyone, even though there may be miles between us. Never let distance fade away the relationship between you and your close ones. Sometimes you may wish to record those precious moments. Also, you can record FaceTime call on both iPhone and Android easily.
You can save these memorable times and watch it later or share it with your loved ones. Recording a call can be useful for podcasts, family meetings, or work-related matters too. There are some ways to record a FaceTime call and to make you feel at ease when you opt to record youtube video with audio, which we will discuss in detail. Let's begin:
Part 1: How to Record FaceTime calls on an iPhone
Most people use their phones for FaceTime calls rather than using a laptop. To record facetime call on iPhone can be a bit challenging, but we have got you covered.
iOS has an additional feature of screen recording. This feature is more useful for capturing videos. Due to legal constraints, the iOS control centre limited the feature only to video recording in specific apps. You will be unable to record the audio in FaceTime calls. If the video component is sufficient for you, you can smoothly go ahead with the iPhone screen recording. Many people are interested only in the video part instead of the audio.
This iOS came up with this easy FaceTime call recording hack. You need to check certain things before starting with the call recording. Your record button should be placed in the Control Centre of your iOS system. Swipe up from your screen button to start the recording process. You need to locate the icon of the screen recording on your iPhone.
The icon is a small circle of white color surrounded by a bigger white circle. If you are unable to find the screen recording tool directly on your screen, you need to check your settings. After clicking on your settings, you need to command your iPhone to place the Control Centre screen recording bar. You should follow these steps:
- Go to your Settings
- Click on Control Centre
- Go to Customize Controls
- Scroll down and then opt to click on the Screen Recording button
All you now need to do is go to the control center and tap the icon that is in circle and then opt for start scre
Now your iPhone is ready to begin the call recording process. If you are in capturing the video paen recording. rt of your FaceTime calls, then follow these steps:
- Go to Control Centre
- Click on your Screen Recording icon
- A countdown of three seconds will start, and a red bar will appear at the top of your screen. It will indicate that your screen is being recorded
- Start with your FaceTime call now
- After your call ends, go to the control centre again and then, op to Tap on the screen recording tool again to complete the process. At this point, your video will be saved automatically. Moreover, you can find your screen recording video in your Photos
Find more video ideas from Wondershare Video Community.
This option is one of the most straightforward ways to record the video part of a FaceTime call. But it suffers from some glitches. Sometimes the screen recording may pause abruptly, or it may fail to record the entire video.
However, you can record one part of the audio with some hacks and tricks. These workarounds are applicable only for one side audio. You need to hard press on your screen recording bat to activate the microphone of your device.
It will record one side of your FaceTime conversation. Since it captures audio directly from your microphone, you need to increase or maximize your iOS device volume. The higher your sound level, the better will be the audio clarity of your FaceTime call recording.
Part 2: How to Capture FaceTime Calls on Android
With easy-to-use, great accessibility, and better clarity, FaceTime calls are becoming increasingly popular. People may wish to record these calls on their Android device to use it as a reference for later use. Unlike iOS, Android mobile devices don't have the default feature of screen recording.
If you still wish to record your FaceTime calls on your Android device, you need to install a third-party screen recording app. You will find such apps in your Google Play Store. Such third party apps usually are free software, and you can easily download them. Learn how to record FaceTime calls on Android devices.
Du Recorder is one of the best apps among a hundred other alternatives on Google Play Store. This app is free of in-app purchases and is completely free. You can capture HD quality videos, adjust your frame rates, alter the recording settings, and gain quick access to the notification bar. You can use your device's front camera to record yourself during the FaceTime call. This app allows you to record any external sound if you wish to do so.
It also comes with an alternative location or storage space option. You can store your call recordings in your preferred place. It is one of the most powerful tools to capture screen recording on an Android phone. You can edit or trim your recorded videos with this free app. Also, you can create GIF files with your screen recordings. You can share cute moments in your social media or with your loved ones. Follow these steps to record a FaceTime call using DU Recorder for your Android device:
- Some Android devices may have default screen recording options. If your Android lacks such features, you can download screen recording apps from your Play Store.
- There are many applications available to ensure a smooth FaceTime call recording to Android users. One such tool is a DU Recorder.
- Download, install, and launch the application on your Android phone.
- After successfully installing the DU Recorder, enable the permission feature on your DU recorder.
- The app may ask for permission to the audio, microphone, video, and file manager of your phone.
- You will see a pop-up screen of the DU Recorder app on your Android device.
- The screen will give you access to record FaceTime calls.
- You can choose your preferred call recording option.
- You can now get started with recording your FaceTime video calls.
MNML Screen Recorder
You can also use this free application to record your FaceTime calls.
- Download and install the MNML Screen Recorder. You can find this app for free on Google Play Store.
- Launch and open the application on your Android device.
- You will find three dots on the extreme right corner of your screen. At this point, opt to select Settings.
- You will find an icon named Recording to record your FaceTime calls. Now, opt to activate the option that is Record Audio.
- Go back to the MNML Screen Recorder application and tap on the Record button.
- A three-second countdown will start.
- You will also find a warning message on your screen. The message will indicate that the app will record everything on your screen. If you are comfortable with the fact, then confirm the message.
- The screen recording will start. Now, open your FaceTime app and call the person you want.
- Once the call ends, you will find a square button. It is the stop button. You can locate it in the MNML application or access it directly from the notification bar. You can alternatively tap on the Stop button displayed in the bottom right corner of your screen.
AZ Screen Recorder
The majority of the screen recording apps on Google Play Store is limited only to the video part. If you wish to record the internal audio element along with the video, we have got you covered. After using various apps, we found out that most Screen Recorder software with an updated version will fail to record the internal audio during your FaceTime call due to some Google norms.
The 3.9 version of the AZ screen recorder supports internal audio along with video recording. You can download and install this app on your Android device. After successfully launching this app on your device, you can record your FaceTime calls quickly without any glitches or lag.
If you wish to record and share a FaceTime conversation, you should inform the other party too. Even someone may also record your conversation without notifying you. Many countries have specific laws and regulations relating to recording without consent. Find out your local laws before capturing a FaceTime call conversation. It is easier to record FaceTime calls on an iPhone because of its inbuilt screen recording features.
However, for your Android device, you need to find the best third-party app to capture a call effectively. You can follow our hacks and tricks to record your FaceTime calls without any problems. We have covered the best feasible ways to record a telephonic conversation without hampering the clarity.