How to Screen Record Netflix on iPhone
If you do not know how to screen record Netflix on your iPhone, you have come to the right page. Most of the 21st century people take a huge interest in Netflix and its web series contents. It acts as a great time pass to one section of the youth, whereas the other section looks for various lessons to learn from the web series where they get knowledge and entertainment.
There are times when you feel like recording a particular portion from one of the Netflix web series to make it memorable always. But then, as an iPhone user, it might be a bit complicated to become successful. But fortunately, you have got nothing to worry about now as the following article would help you get the right information!
Way 1. Directly Download Netflix Video
If you are one of those, who keep on asking the same question, can you screen record on iPhone? Well, the best option to your question is yes! But some people own iPhones, but their default screen recorders do not work for some reason. But worry not as the following steps will let you download Netflix videos o iPhone at ease:
- If you want to know how to screen record Netflix iPhone, then the first thing you need to do is look for the most updated version of Netflix available. Once you have found it, you can try installing that version of Netflix on your recent iPhone set. But here lies a simple problem. If you have got an iPhone with a lesser version of 9.0, then there are possibilities that the screen recorder button would not work.
- In the next step, you need to look for alternate options for downloading Netflix videos. You can search for paid screen recorders for the professionals like Camtasia or CamStudio, etc. If you want an unpaid screen recorder for your iPhone, then also you would find various authentic applications for use.
- All you have to do is open your Netflix account and search for the content you want to download. You might find a download button at the bottom of the video, which might be available by default.
(In that case, you would not need to use the downloaded screen recorder anymore. But if your video does not have the download button, it would be best for you to look for the customize button.)
You can set the screen recording options according to your convenience from the customize button. Then when you would want to screen record on Netflix, you would be able to see a small record button floating either on the bottom of the phone screen on the notification toolbar.
- You can press the button to start screen recording and eventually enjoy the Netflix shows offline whenever you want.
- Once you finish recording the Netflix content, you would find the recorded file in the mp4 file in the download section of your iPhone.
The above steps can help you download the Netflix content whenever you want by doing a few simple steps without your default screen recorder now!
Way 2. Use iPhone Built-in Recording Feature
If you are in a dilemma on how to record Netflix on iPhone, you have got nothing to worry about as it is time for you to discover the secret default screen recorder system of iPhone. Yes, you read it right. iPhone from Apple is not only one of the best phones from the top-notch productions, but it also adds exclusive features in their creations for the convenience of the users. If you do not know how to screen record Netflix on iPhone yet, the following points will help you understand the process stepwise.
- iPhone is one of the best mobile brands in the entire world. It is the best creation of Apple. If you have an iPhone and do not know how to screen record Netflix iPhone, you have come to the right page. You can be assured of the presence of the unique built-in screen recorder option present in an iPhone.
- In the first step, you need to decide which Netflix content you want to record using an iPhone. Once you have decided on the web content, you can easily open Netflix on your phone and look for the web series. If you do not find the default download option under the video on Netflix, you can opt for the built-in screen recorder on your iPhone.
- You will have to pull up the toolbar from the bottom of the screen on your iPhone. You would notice a screen recorder button on the bottom line of the tools present in the toolbar.
- If you do not know how the screen recording button looks in an iPhone, you should know that you would notice a small circle filled inside a hollow circle. If you find the two circles in the white toolbar, you can be assured that it is the screen recorder.
- You will have to click on the recorder button and then pull down the toolbar. You would notice a red light on top of the screen in the notification bar showing screen recording time. Once you notice that your iPhone has started screen recording, you can easily click on the play button of your Netflix content.
- Once you finish recording the entire web series or episode using your built-in screen recorder on your iPhone, you can now turn off the recording button. All you have to do is click on the red area with recording time and stop the recording.
- Once you stop recording, you would find the file in mp4 format getting saved in the file memory or directly in the gallery section.
Q1: Why does it appear black when you try to screen record on Netflix?
Netflix is a world-famous platform for web series and other TV shows. You might want to screen record on Netflix using an iPhone to store the video in your phone memory. But there are times when the screen appears to be black in the recorded clip. It might happen to your search engine limitations. Your screen might also appear black if you are having some issues with the permissions of your search engine.
Q2: How to prevent black screen after screen recording on iPhone?
If you want to prevent screen blacking out in the recorded clip from Netflix on your iPhone, you can use a separate browser that does not have permission issues. You can also solve the problem by customizing the settings section on your phone browser.
Q3: How to change screen shape on Netflix while screen recording?
There are times when you want to record your Netflix content using a screen recorder on your iPhone. The steps remain the same as mentioned above in the context but do not be surprised that you can also change the screen shape while recording.
All you have to do is click on the rectangular box for zooming in on your Netflix content which is present in the right-hand corner bottom. If you want to zoom out during your screen recording, you can press the same button again.
Now that you know two ways of screen recording Netflix on your iPhone, you are free to decide whichever way you want to screen record. You will be able to get started with the screen recording process on Netflix using an iPhone easily. You can now screen record on your device with or without the default screen recorder without applying much effort by using various other screen recorders available online. What keeps you waiting? It is time to enjoy your favorite Netflix content with a screen recorder on your iPhone!