Essential demo-making tool that helps learners, educators, freelancers, and gamers to take idea-sharing to the next level.
Voice Changer for YouTube Videos has become very essential for most YouTube and other video creators. Sometimes, you may want to experiment with a whole new voice for your vlogging, which is usually a heavier version of the manner you normally speak. There is software exists that can make your voice sound like a different individual. Changing your voice can be used as a comic device or as a means of concealing your identity. Changing your voice inside a YouTube video can be done for several reasons. If you happen to be a YouTuber who plays a non-human character, it may make sense to employ a voice that matches that character's voice for your voiceovers. Alternatively, you may have a variety of personalities in your video and give each one a distinct voice.
Vocal altering software comes in a plethora of styles and options. Some are quite simple voice recorders that allow you to add a pre-made effect, while others offer more advanced audio editing options. Here, we will show you some of the most excellent voice changers available at various pricing points, from free to $100. Programs that only allow you to adjust your real voice and do not let you record, have all been eliminated from this list because your vlog updates are rarely live.
Part1 Why You Will Need Voice Changer Software for YouTube Videos?
A voice changer can be used for a variety of purposes. Pranking your friends may necessitate masking your voice to keep your identity hidden. There are several ways you can share your life and ideas through video, but you do not wish to use your real voice in the videos. To safeguard a witness who is being interviewed, a voice changer may be employed. You may also wish to keep your phone calls private by encrypting your voice.
Part2 The Best Voice Changer for YouTube Videos
As a strong tool for both amateurs and professionals, editing software for videos is a need. In addition to narrations, explainers, and tutorials, it can also be used to make custom voiceover videos. Voice-over videos can be difficult for some people, which is why DemoCreator was created specifically for them. Only Windows-based devices can use this app. Its fame among Apple fans is curtailed in part because of the lack of a macOS version. As a result, the latest version is now being developed and ought to be available soon.
The user interface is simple and intuitive.
It has a variety of options. After recording, these tools make it simple to edit.
You can record a magnified portion of the display using the recorder.
Updates are always available for free.
All the video and audio recording capabilities
Use a webcam to record videos
Intuitive Screen Capturing
The webcam is turned off when the recording is finished. It is still on, but the mic is not It could be a privacy issue.
2. Voxal Voice Changer
With this voice changer, you may either utilize an altered voice in real-time chats or import audio that you want to alter. You can use it on either a Mac or a PC. You can choose from a wide variety of pre-made voices, as well as save your preferences for future use. To get the most out of Voxal Voice Changer, you need to decide how you plan to use it. For $13 or even $15, based on whether you want to use the software commercially, you can purchase a version that restricts you from commercial use.
Please be aware that Voxal may automatically alter the settings or configuration of other applications. As a time-saver for some, you do not have to manually change the audio profile in Discord, Steam, Skype, or any other application. The problem is that security tools may incorrectly identify Voxal as malware.
● Immediately hear your voice change (you can go to settings and the effects live in real-time).
● Additionally, you can use echo and reverb effects to alter the tone of your voice.
● Recorded voices have limited editing options.
● A one-click changeover between voices is not as easy as it could be.
3. Clownfish Voice Changer
On Windows, Clownfish is a well-known application that allows you to adjust your voice while you are speaking. To utilize it with any of the above-mentioned services, you can download the app from the Play Store or the App Store. It is a simple program that displays its effects clearly on the home screen. You will not be confronted with a jargon-filled UI full of buttons, sliders, and audio processing terms. Male, female, Atari, alien, helium, radio, clone, and robot are just a few of the sounds you can choose from when you use Clownfish. To speak into your microphone, simply click on the correct icon. Your voice will be altered in real-time as you speak. The entire edition of the voice converter can be downloaded for free from the developer's website.
● As far as navigating is concerned, Clownfish has a small advantage.
● Text-to-speech conversion is a feature of this voice assistant as well.
● There are no options for power users.
● When playing on full screen, it is more difficult to fast switch sounds.
4. AV Voice Software
When it comes to voice changers, AV Voice Changer is the most professional of the bunch. A Voice modulator with recording and editing features is what this is. For Discord and other live-streaming apps, you may use it as an actual voice changer as well. The voice morphing algorithms make this tool ideal for anyone who wants to alter their speech to seem more masculine, feminine, or elderly. The built-in female to male voice changer is more advanced than other simple programs, with settings like Angry Man, 36-60 years old Man, 20-35 years old Man, to mention a few. You can record, load, clip, and cut audio in addition to changing the sound of your real voice. As many YouTubers have done, you can save changed voice recordings and then utilize them as a voiceover in your videos to make them sound more amusing.
● For professional users, the collection of sound effects is constantly being expanded.
● Increasing the number of characteristics that can be changed to vary the voice.
● There are a variety of skins to choose from.
● In comparison to the paid version, the free edition is like a demo.
● More expensive than most freemium voice changers.
There is no easier way to alter your voice than this. When using an out-of-date user interface, you will only be able to change your voice according to your preferences. From an elderly woman to a hulking man, there will be more than a dozen voices to choose from. Aside from that, the dashboard has voice presets for experimenting with the harmony and the timber of the voice. Experiment with different voices until you find the one that works best for your needs. It is best for audio recording, but there is not a lot of application support.
● Straightforward morphing of the voice using the audio equalizer.
● It is possible to add any voice effect to an MP3 file and play it back.
● Use the smooth voice board to make your voice a little softer.
● An outdated user interface.
6. AthTek's Voice Changer
Software Using AthTek's free voice maker for Windows, you can alter the fast pace of your voice inside an audio recording. Unless you buy the $15 'all in one version, it doesn`t work. In most cases, you will be dealing with pre-recorded audio while you are a YouTuber.
● Portable and simple to operate.
● More formal sound effects can be found in a free online library.
● The ability to import sound emotions from other sources is also available.
● There are a lot fewer voice actors and characters.
● The free version has a one-minute limit on the voice recording.
Audacity is an audio editing software for Macs and PCs, not just a voice changer. If all you want to do is use a fake voice, Audacity may be too time-consuming because you will need to make all your changes by hand. No predefine voices, but you can adjust your audio recordings' pitch and tempo, among other things. Audacity allows you to record and edit audio, as well as import audio files.
● MagicMic provides you with a wide range of assistance for troubleshooting.
● Third-party applications can be used to control your voice and the sound effects with ease.
● MagicMic is currently only available for Windows.
8. Voice Changer HD
Preset voices for twenty-five different languages are available in this iOS app. In Voice Changer, simply tap the 'Record' button and select the effect you would like to apply to your recording. The app's purpose is to record altered vocalizations, not to edit previously recorded audio. Useful for capturing voiceovers even though you cannot use it to alter your voice in an existing video. Using Apple's App Store, you can download Voice Changer HD.
There is a free version.
It is simple to use.
More than two hundred distinct sound effects.
Voice filters that can be applied in real-time.
In games, applications, and on a variety of platforms, use speech emulation.
Create a voice feature of your own.
There is no Mac support currently.
Some voices may not be very realistic.
9. Diamond AV Voice Changer
For YouTube and other video-sharing platforms, AV Voice changer is an extremely popular premium voice changer software. There are a broad variety of voices to choose from when using this YouTube voice changer. From celebrities like Adele and Marly Monroe to regular women, there is a wide range of ladies. Additionally, you receive a separate digital voice panel for each of the apps you use. After setting it up once, you can use it repeatedly.
● It is possible to get additional voices and effects from the author's website as plugins.
● A variety of celebrity voices are preloaded and ready to go.
● Mixer for morphing voice creation
● Voice Morpher panel for creating different voices is simple to use.
● Using a voice comparator, you may see how the morphing voice compares to your own.
● Adding effects to the voice effect menu is simple.
● Trial version does not include all the features.
Part3 DemoCreator Other Audio-Video Editor Features
● Music files can be recorded or imported.
● The audio file can be dragged and dropped into the timeline.
● The "Edit Audio" option can be selected by right-clicking on the audio track in question.
● You can change the fade-in & fade-out durations by dragging your cursor over the music track.
● The audio speed and volume can be adjusted.
● Finally, you have the option to export and share your video.
Part4 Other Audio Video Editing Alternatives
Audio editing requires more than just a voice changer. A flexible audio editor can help you produce beautiful results. Here are few other audio video editing alternatives to DemoCreator.
● Filmora- Filmora is a world-class audio editor. Making different audio effects is no longer a difficulty, thanks to this simple-to-use audio editing application.
● LMMS- Open-source audio software that works on a variety of platforms. This software, which is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, was created by musicians for musicians. It is great for writing, adding effects, and mixing, and it comes with musical instruments as well.
● GarageBand- This is a free Mac application. Contains guitar and piano lessons, making it useful for both recording and learning. It is called Fla pricing range of 6k to 21k, this software used for editing video or DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) has a lot to offer and you get free updates for life. Excellent for creating professional-level recordings, edits, mixes, and masters. For mobile devices running iOS or Android, this app is also readily available. It is compatible with Windows. You will need to go to the Mac website to see whether there is a newer version of the software.
● Adobe Audition- Adobe Audition for Mac and PC is a fantastic professional audio workstation for editing, recording, and mixing audio. For larger tasks, this is the best option.
Part5 How to Change Your Voice on YouTube
Audacity, GoldWave, or WavePad can be used to record audio. These programs let you record your voice by plugging your mic into your computer. Consult the application's website or help manuals if you need any assistance with the installation.
Install a voice changer on your computer. MorphVOX, AV Voice Changer Diamond, and Fake Voice are just a few of the more well-known options. Check out the program's documentation and controls after installing and running it. These apps have sliders, buttons, or menus that lets you adjust the sound of your voice. Most of them, like MorphVOX Pro, make it easier by letting you select the type of voice you want the character to have. Selecting a gender option, for example, will allow you to alter your voice. After you set up your software, it intercepts and transforms anything you record.
To add a soundtrack to your YouTube video, open an audio recording tool and start recording. You do not have to record everything at a time because you may pause recording at any time to collect your thoughts and restart recording later by clicking the "Pause" button on the application.
Go ahead and save your video file to your video editing software of choice and go to work.
Add your recorded audio to your video-editing software. Many of these tools let you import your audio files and include them in the soundtrack of your film. If you need assistance with this, visit the help documentation for your video-editing software. Simple editing apps like Windows Live Movie Maker offer a soundtrack panel that enables you to import external music files and incorporate them into your videos.
Upload your video to YouTube after you have finished recording it.
Voice Changer for YouTube Videos are readily available on the internet. Depending on the user, each program has a different voice. Before you begin recording your voice, it is essential to determine your voice-changing needs and suitability with your editor. Voice changes will not be a problem for streams. We strongly recommend that you take advantage of the cuts and hotkeys available for quickly switching between programs.
1. What is closed captioning?
As explained earlier, closed captions in a video can be enabled or disabled as required, and can even be formatted for improved visibility or to match the theme of the video. Closed captions for a video are saved in an independent file, typically with the *.srt extension.
2. How to deal with the auto-caption process failure?
While making auto-captioning, you can try to stop the transaction process if the program fails to recognize it. Then launch and sign in to the software again and check your transaction time.